■Chapter 14■ Caught

{Jeongin POV}

She doesn't deserve to be treated that badly.

We've finally pulled into the dorm. So I get out from the other side and come around to the other door to get Chrys out the car.

I take her to her room and try to put her on her bed. But she suddenly pulls me down with her and she won't let go. I struggle to get her arms off from around me.

"No... please. Stay with me." She whispers.
I thought about it for a moment... She might not even let go anyways...
"Arasseo. Scoot over a bit then."
This one night. I can see how vulnerable she is when she doesn't know what she's doing... But. She's drunk. I tell myself, 'Don't be that guy who takes advantage of things.'

Soon enough, she's asleep... And I'm holding her in my arms... what's going on right now? ... cuddling?... with Chrys?... why is my heart beating so fast? I don't like her... I swear I don't. I've never dated anyone before... how would I know what liking someone feels like?

Soon enough, after all that worrying. I finally close my eyes and fall asleep.

{Chrys POV}

The next morning~

I slowly begin to open my eyes. Ugh my head hurts. What happened last night? What's this weight over my chest?... I look to the left side of me and see Jeongin's sleepy face, and his arm is around me.

"YAH!! Why're you sleeping in my room?? On my bed ??!"

He finally wakes up to my yelling.
"Hey, don't question me like that." Jeongin says with his hands up by his head. "You're the one who decided to sneak and drink last night and got drunk. I was Just trying to be nice and take you back while everyone else can stay. But as soon as we got here you wouldn't stop clinging from me, so I had to stay here." He explains.

"Aniya! Why would I do that??"
It's literally only been a week since I ended things with that cheater. What could've come over me to act like that? "Ugh! Whatever just get out of here before Peyton wakes up!" I freak out to him.

Then we both look to the left side of the room... HER BED IS EMPTY. SHE MUST'VE ALREADY SEEN. AHHH WLMDOWKKSP what am I gonna do?!!
We look at each other side eyed when we see that she's not in her bed.

We both rush out the room and see that everyone else is out except for Peyton and Hyunjin? Question mark?¿ "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask him. Then we both open the door to the room him and Hyunjin share and....

THERE BOTH CUDDLING IN HYUNJIN'S BED. WHAT?! LAMOXNEOOSKWPNO WOAHHHH. I mean I knew Peyton likes Hyunjin, but HE LIKES HER TOO???
"Peyton!" I yell as Jeongin yells, "Hyunjin!" And they both wake up scared.

Immediately Peyton's word are, "Shh, shh, shh, ahh. Don't speak too loudly, nobody else can know about this! Don't worry nothing else happened, we were just sleeping. Just don't tell eonnie!" She begs.

"Don't tell me what?" Selena appears in the doorway a long with every body else.
"I spy with my little eye 2 new couples." Katesana says with a smile.

"Hey!! What do I have to do with this?"
"Well. If Jeongin stayed in his own room too, he wouldn't be as surprised as you are to see them 2 together, and if Jeongin was in here, Peyton would've just gone back to her own room, but she didn't. Which On my means one thing. Jeongin slept in your room too!" Katesana points at the two of us.