{Chapter 20} Official

*SPARKLE, FLIP, ADD*
        Sorry that's what I hear in my head whenever I watch the GIF above. ~A/N. Okay byeeeeee~~~~~~

    The next morning~

   All the members of both SK and EXD woke up, on after another.

     "Oh you guys are awake." I say as I see all the members suddenly up from their sleep. "Jeongin and I are just making breakfast. Come eat." I say.

      "Aren't you guys tired?" Seungmin asks. "Didn't you two go to sleep last?"

      "Yes, but, we're okay." Jeongin replies.
      "What'd you guys do when we were asleep anyways?" Felix asks.
      "Oh nothing." I say.
      "Suuuurrreeee." Felix replies.

We all are the breakfast made by Jeongin and I... mainly me because he kept dropping things a lot. I mean I know I'm clumsy... But who knew he was more clumsy than I am?

     "SINCE WHEN DID YOU LEARN HOW TO COOK?" Cheonsa yells.
     "I go by directions remember." I tell her.
     "Oh yeahhhh. Ha!" She laughs at me.
     "Mit." I tell her in Lao.
     "Okay okay." She says with her hands held up.
      "What language did she just speak?" Felix asks, dumbfounded.
      "Its Lao." Katesana answered.
      "YOU GUYS KNOW ANOTHER LANGUAGE?" Felix yells.
      "Well duh, none of us are Korean here. Most of us are Lao. The other two are Hmong and Vietnamese." Katesana replies.
      "THERE'S HMONG AND VIET HERE TOO?" He tells even louder.
      "Yes, now quiet your voice down, it's too early for this." Cheonsa says.
      "You guys really never knew this?" I ask.
      "You never told us." Jeongin answers.
      "WE DIDN'T?" Now I'm the one who's loud. "Woah I could've sworn we did. I mean, we always tell people new. I guess we just never got to it. But only one here is full Lao, everyone else is mixed or another ethnicity." I say.
      "Which one of you is full?" Chan asks.
      "Da-da-da-daaaa!" I say with sparkle fingers as all of us point to... Cheonsa !!!!
       "But her name is Korean!" Felix yells, very confused.
       "We just like to use the Korean way to say her name, dummy." Peyton says.
       "So... your real name isn't Cheonsa?" He asks her.
       "Nope." She says. "What's up? My name's Angel." She replies.
   (A/N~ In Korean, 'Cheonsa', translates to Angel in English.)

       "Okay is there any other names that aren't real here?" Felix asks, suspiciously.
   We all laugh.
    "All of us." Selena replies.
    "WHAT?!" All the boys yell.
     Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Chan are all sad and sulking in their corners.
     "I don't know what to think anymore." They all murmur.
     "Hey! We're all still the same 'ol us! We just have real names. Geez. Drama queens." I say.
      "Then what're your real names?" Woojin asks. So we tell them.

     ▪Chrys~ Crystal
     ▪Cheonsa~ Angel
     ▪Areum~ Alexis
     ▪Peyton~ Paige
     ▪Selena~ Sabrina
     ▪Katesana~ Kali
     ▪Jenny~ Jade
     ▪Diana~ Dawn

    "Woah" they all say.
    "So why do you guys like to use fake names?" Woojin asks us.
    "We like to think of them as our stage names. Ever since we all became a group we made up our own 'stage names' and have been called by them ever since."
     "You guys are stupid." Felix says.
     "Shut the f*** up." I say laughing.

      "OH WAIT A MINUTE!" Felix yells again. "WHAT WAS YOUR ANSWER TO JEONGIN YESTERDAY?"
     ... we both smile at each other, and intertwine our hands under the table and lift our hands up high to show everyone.

        "THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER OMG LQMODOKWPPLW0P." Chan exclaims along with, Kali/Katesana.