Part one.

I woke late today. My alarm on my iPhone was supposed to go off at 10:30, but it didn't. I woke up around 12:45.

Shit. The girls are meeting up at my house at 1:00. Esme, Audrey, and Jaslynn.

I just sat there and moaned because I didn't want to go to Mia's July 4th party. We go every single year. But all of her parties end up being a great time.

I bolted to my closet to try and find an outfit before the girls arrived. Okay so I found a pair of studded bleached high waisted shorts, a mint lace crop top, and my black combats.

{{ to view Willow's outfit click the link down below! Sorry if it doesn't work! }}

{{ http://www.polyvore.com/willows_party_outfit/set?id=127000602 }}

*** The girls arrive at Willows house***

The doorbell rang at around 1:05. As usual Esme brings a boatload of clothes so we can pick out what she is wearing to make an outfit. All the other girls already were wearing there outfits and let me tell you personally I'm not a lesbian but they look hot and stunning. Audrey was wearing a sheer and mesh striped dress with her tan sandal pumps. Jaslynn had on a peach skater skirt with a white lace halter crop top and black pumps. They all looked stunning.

{{ To view Audrey and jaslynn's party outfits click the links down below! Sorry if they don't work. }}

{{ http://www.polyvore.com/audreys_party_dress/set?id=127066135 }}

{{ http://www.polyvore.com/jaslynn_party_outfit/set?id=127066387 }}

We finally picked out an outfit for Esme. She was wearing her black and whit skull high low dress with mint pumps.

{{ To view Esme's outfit click down below! Sorry if the link doesn't work! }}

{{ http://www.polyvore.com/esmes_party_outfit/set?id=126999960 }}

We were all finally dressed and ready!

"I think we look stunning and gorgeous!" Said Audrey.

"Yes we do! We don't want to be late the party so let's hop in and go." Jaslynn said literally at the top her lungs!

"Shutup Jaslynn!" I said sarcastically.

Holy shit. It was already 6:45. Wow. Mia's party starts at 7:30 but we usually go early to help set up.

"Alright I'll be out in a second I just have to tell my mom I'm leaving now. " I shouted out to the Jaslynn's silver Toyota Camry.

I walked really slow to the living room because we were leaving real early, so I tried to waste a little time.

"Hay mom we are leaving now, bye "

She walked over to me a gave me a huge hug.

"You look great. My baby girl is all grown up!" She told me.

"Mom! I've gotta go. I love you!"

She planted a kiss on the top of my head.

I walked out the door and got in Jaslynn's passenger seat. Before we left I shouted

"Wait! Instagram selfie!"

We posed in hilarious ways. I love these girls I thought.

And we backed out the drive way and started to drive.