the party

As we were driving I suddenly got a text from my boyfriend Ben.

It read: 

Ben <3 

"do you need a ride to Mia's July fourth bash?"

I just shut my phone off.

Ben wasn't a good boyfriend.

He was a shoulder to cry on but at times if you did or said something wrong he would abuse me. Somedays I would even lock myself in the big, cold room of mine and sit there and cry, just thinking how much better my life would be if i had already knew ben and what he did before I gave my heart to him.

"Hay Will what are you thinking about? Usually you're all fun and energetic." 

Will was my nickname they called me. 

But I did'nt even care. I just shrugged my shoulders.

'i'm fine. I just got a text from Ben."

They all just sat and stared at the ground. 

They all knew what he does to me.

And I can't break up with him. He said he would rape me and im only 17. I don't wanna ruin my life because of a baby. So until im 18 im not gonna even try to break up with him.

But of course when my mom took matters into her own hands she just got abused by him so we cant do anything. And the police in this town don't give a fuckking shit.

But now is not a good time to think about all the bad things in life.

"Guy's were here!'

Esme like fell flat on her face getting out of the car because she saw MIa.

Nobody had even seen Esme run so fast in her life!

I checked my iphone. 

'11:36' it read.

I was nearly falling asleep so I went in through the sliding glass doors and went through her huge living room and finally got to her kitchen.

There were so many drinks to choose from. Ranging from Juice boxes to vodka and whiskey.

I turned around and got a Red Solo cup. 

I went to the fridge and filled it with water and crushed ice ice. I only filled my cup 3/4 of the way. 

My phone buzzed in my purse signaling sosmeone is calling me. I turened around and set my cup of water on the kitchen island.

I looked at my phone to see who called. It was Audrey. I better call her back i thought. I called her back as these college boys came through.

Audrey didnt answer.

So i took all of my belongings and headed out to find the girls. I drank my water in about three gulps.

I coughed as I realized those boys slipped me some vodka. Well atleast im not drunk. yet. and right then Mia and her "posse" started to set off the fireworks.