16 - Level 2

Sia pov

I found myself travelling through a tunnel towards a bright light. My body felt light and I was lost in eternal bliss.

Thats when I saw my mom and dad,waiting for me.

"Mom.. Dad" I shouted and ran towards them. I hugged them both together so hard. I was crying.

"I missed you both so much. Don't leave me now"

"Sshh.. its okay dear.. you're doing great" mom said

"Yeah..we are proud of you. But you need to go back" My father said.

"I am not going anywhere." I demanded like a 5 year old.

"Hey little fighther. Soon things will be brighter" he said.

They let me go from their arms.

"Your time haven't come yet. You need to stay strong even if you have millions of reason to break and cry" My mom said while touching my cheeks.

I hold her hand and looked down.

And then strong force pull me towards itself and my mom dad waved back at me.

I started to feel heartbeat which was not mine. Like there were two hearts beating together. One was definitely mine.

My eyes were heavy to open so I tried to identify where was I. It was soft below me that means it would be a bed. I felt rough and hard palms on my back and strong pair of arms around me.

Its body was warm and I was loving it. I was feeling cold so I didn't bother to move. I was curling myself more towards it.

Then I felt pair of legs that moved on me.

Ok this is weird

My neurons started to work and I sensed muscular body beside me.

And I opened my eyes.

I was in bed with devil who was my husband

He was sleeping and I never saw him so peaceful in my life. He was either laughing in sarcastic way or angry.

Memories of past night came rushing towards me

He is not made to be loved.

I tried to push him off but he is strong enough.

I knew that already..

"Get off" I screamed into his hears now.

His steal grey eyes opened and found mine. He was closer enough to me to smell light traces of his perfume that were left on his body.

He looked at me as if he doesn't know me.

"Leave me." I said while trying to set free from him.

And he let me go

I hurriedly covered myself with the duvet that I was already having.

He looked at me as if he wanted to get into my soul.

"Before you start screaming or something let me tell you that I did nothing to you. You were cold and there was storm so no one was available so I had to give body heat therapy to you". He was expalining keeping his eyes down.

"I dont trust you" I said

"Ok so let me frame it like this that even your nakedness is very displeasing to me that I felt nothing and absolutely NOTHING for you even without clothes. Happy ?"

He took a tshirt from his wardrobe and said "You better be out of my sight when I come back" and he turned to move out

"Hey you" I cover myself and stood in front of door