10. A Love Like This [By: elisestrella]

STATUS: ONGOING

Siya si Meredith Balajadia, ang executive vice president ng Balajadia Industries, my boss, my fiancée and the love of my life. Ako si Ash Montesines, reformed basagulero at tomador, amazing assistant, awesome fiancé at guwapong-guwapong future COO at milyonaryo. The moment I asked her to marry me, alam ko nang hindi na ako puwedeng bumalik sa dati kong buhay, 'yung pa-easy-easy lang na happy-go-lucky na may "bahala na si Batman" attitude. At ayoko na rin namang bumalik d'un. Hindi na ako 'yun eh. Pinili kong magbago para kay Meredith at masaya naman ako sa sarili ko. Sa katunayan, ngayon lang ako naging ganito kasaya sa sarili ko.Gayunpaman, kailangan ko pa ring patunayang karapat-dapat ako sa pagmamahal ni Mere. First time kong magmahal nang ganito kaya sigurado kong magkakamali ako. Basta ayoko siyang bigyan ng dahilang pagdudahan ang naging desisyon niyang piliin ako o na magbago ang isip niya tungkol sa 'min.Sabi niya sa 'kin na siya. Wala nang bawian. Forever na 'to.

___

REVIEW:

i originally wanted to recommend the first book "Falling for Ash Montesines" but since the story got published the author deleted the contents for every chapters, This is the sequel of that and oh boy, Having the guys pov in the entire story is totally unheard of here in watty, its usually the girls side most of the time, so sometimes we do not understand what the male lead in the story really thinks and even after finishing the story we still tend to have the guy misunderstood, Now listen.. ash montesines that guy lol, its very refreshing how the author successfully incorporate how a guy would react in every situation, Ash life here is a roller coaster ride but since he met Meredith Balajadia, she became his sole purpose to work hard and be a better person. From trying to adjust to his new life as a new engaged man, to fixing his relationship with his dad..so on, This story is the best to read if you have a shitty day.