16. The Vixen Wife [By: TheCatWhoDoesntMeow]

STATUS: COMPLETED

Sly like a fox. Cunning like a thief. Marrying the enemy.-----Bad-mouthed, temperamental, sensual Sierra De Guia knows all kinds of men. Bakit hindi? She deals with all of them. At lahat ng mga lalaki, sa paningin niya ay siraulo. Still, there is one man who stood above all chickenshit jerks - the King with the mighty name of Julian Clyde Cavanaugh. Jace did not just play her. He toyed, broke and ruined her for life. So when she learned that he will get married, she devised a plan to get her sweet, bloody, 24/7 revenge of making his life a living hell - SHE will marry HIM.

___

REVIEW:

This is a bit dark compared to my previous recommendations, There should be a trigger warning for the readers , if you are not comfortable in reading stories na may abuse scenes, DON'T READ THIS, But because i am a fan of stories like this, I gave the story a try and let me tell you, there's a lot of things happening in here, hindi sya yung typical happy ever after of the main leads, This is about a girl who had painful experiences in life, How much she suffered for it, and how she learn to accept everything and move on, The guy served as her anchor and the reason for her acceptance, Learn how she was able to deal with her dark past, Read this.