Heartbroken Revenge

Introduction

" You swore to protect me like a lover that you were! "

" And yet you thought these pity feelings that you so called 'love' were real to you? "

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest of the Jeons and Kim Taehyung, the only heir of the Kims were a pair of young lovers. Even luckier, their father were best friends that each operated their own crime group. Both Jeon and Kim were well-known crime group and had did everything to let those human fear to even speak of them.

Everything seem perfect for both of them, loving each other, having each other's back, killing side by side, wonderful isn't it? Maybe not.

Something happened one day.
Something that made the Kims dissapear in seconds.
Something that made Taehyung heartbroken.
Something that made Jungkook regret.
Something that deserve a bloody revenge.

A/N
Hello everyone, it's author-nim. Nice to meet you guys. Welcome to my third first book( cause i delete two of my first book xP). I promise I will finish this since I already have a clear plot. I am excited even tho no one's gonna read this utter shit.

Anyway, thank you for reading. ~~♡♡

p.s I know nothing about mafia, guns and stuff but i'll try my best to write. I am not an native english speaker so english is not my first language. Pardon(wooo...french) my spelling and grammar mistake.