vii.

bold is korean

——

"Oh god.. we are so dead when we get in."

Jimin grinned sheepishly. "Yup.."

"Are you prepared?" I looked at him. He breathed in.

"I am now."

I pushed the door open. "Ayo ladies and gentlemen!"

There's nobody there..

"..oh." I looked around. "Well that was anti-"

"Hey, you're back!"

A blur of blue dashes towards us and traps us in a hug. "Oh ew, you're sweaty. What did you do?" Hoseok frowned.

Jimin and I exchanged glances and giggled. "That's undisclosed info," Jimin said.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, walking past Hobi. I walked the living room. "Hi!"

Taehyung jumped and leaned over the laptop screen, covering it. "Uh.. hey sis.."

Namjoon broke out laughing.

"Yeah," Hobi sighs, "they somehow found your us-"

"Yah, don't tell her, Hoseok hyung!" Tae protests, slowly closing the laptop. "Nothing happened."

I frowned. "Hobi, What did they do?"

Namjoon finally calms down, "he stole your USB with.. what's it called? Uh.. oh, Mind Your Own Business and started listening to it."

Oh.. that.. okay then.

"Oh." I said. "Kay."

Taehyung tilted his head. "You're.. not mad?"

"Not really. I was gonna ask you what you thought of it anyway." I shrugged, hopping on the couch next to him. "So?"

—— time skip ——

"Hello?"

"Open the door!" Taehyung yells from my phone. "I've been out here for five minutes!"

"It's unlocked. I never lock my doors." I stated, about to hang up. Tae goes silent for a moment.

"No it's not! I can't open it," He complains. I sighed and walked over to the door, hanging up and jiggling the knob.

Oh, so it was locked..

I unlocked it and pulled it open, revealing a tired looking Taehyung with a plastic bag in his hands. "Hey sis."

"Hi."

We stared at each other for a moment.

"You can come in now," I said, walking into the room. Taehyung giggled a little, walking in and shutting the door.

"Ew, it's hot," he says, sitting down on the floor. "Gah, the floor is worse. What are you doing in here?"

"Practicing. Duh."

"For what?"

"Mind Your Own Business is my intro for the album so.."

Realization crossed his face. "Oh. Oh."

"Wait, is that food?" I asked, looking back at him. He smiled a little.

"Took you long enough. Here." He nudged the bag towards me with his foot. I sat down next to him and dug in.

"I have twenty-four hours to shoot a music video," I said suddenly, staring into space. "Ugh."

I looked back at Tae to see him staring at me with the most confused look on his face. "What?" I asked.

"What do you mean you have twenty four hours?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Isn't the flight tomorrow?"

"..it's on Thursday."

I stared at him.

"Today's Tuesday."

God, I'm so stupid.

"Oh.. I thought the flight was tomorrow. Oh well, it's good because that's more time."

"Shouldn't you be shooting now though?" Taehyung asks, taking another bite of the chicken.

"Well, this morning we shot the getting out of the plane part, all we need to shoot now is the actual MV," I explained. "I just hope I'll finish it in time.."

Taehyung smiled and put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll make sure Hoseok hyung works his magic."

I started laughing. "Let's hope he does."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Let's J-Hope, I mean."

—— a/n ——

YO! i'm back. (:

and that gives me a reason to fangirl about tear

BOI THAT ALBUM WAS SO GOOD

FJFJJDDJSSCDUDDHXJRKCJV THAT WAS MY FIRST EVER COMEBACK AND IT WAS AMAZING OH MY GOD

I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOONGI IN FAKE LOVE UNTIL I ACTUALLY TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT HIM

also he could've died?? jimin And Jungkook (well kookie had safety but still) could have died too?????

yoongi's fire was REAL FIRE. JIMIN'S WATER WAS REAL WATER

YOONGI COULD'VE BEEN BURNT AND JIMIN COULDA DIED MAN

the things they do for mv's..

i thought yoongi breaking the mirror in run was enough. sigh.

also shoutout to nae chingu MelodyOasis333 for.. commenting i guess

and for being a good friend. :3

anyway see you in the next update!