xxxiii.

yeoboseyo! jeoneun antisocialsocialclub-ui maka ebeu-ibnida.

bold is korean

——

"Can't we just get ramen? That's the only familiar thing here!"

Yoongi, Namjoon and I were on a food trip.. so we went to a random store to get food and we can't recognize any of it.

And that's sad..

"I can't read any of this," Namjoon mutters.

"This is stupid," I said, "let's just.. I don't know."

"Very helpful," Yoongi says dryly as Namjoon stands up. I picked a piece of dust off of the camera.

"Ramen!" I said again.

"I agree," Yoongi says.

"Okay, fine.."

—— time skip ——

"Wait, no, what?!"

Taehyung's laughs got louder as I tried to back up. "No! Wait, don't do this!"

"I'm sorry, it's the game," Tae says, grabbing my wrist. I screamed for no reason.

"Don't kill me, please."

Taehyung glances at Jungkook, "let's hope he doesn't."

I made a face as he rolled up my sleeve and smacked my arm. "Ouch! You didn't even prepare me for that!"

He grinned at me and smacked my arm again. "Why do you enjoy seeing me suffer?!"

"It's not my fault," was all he says, then Jungkook grabbed my wrist and smacked it twice..

..making me feel like my arm was about to fall off.

I groaned and curled into a ball while rolling around on the probably dirty floor. "This is painful!"

All I heard was laughter. After rolling around for a bit, I sat back up and examined my arm. "It still burns! And it's red." I looked up. "I'm never playing ABCD with you guys aga-"

"Five minutes!" Someone yells. I paused.

"What the- they were supposed to tell us the ten minute mark and they didn't!"

"Actually, they did when you were having one of your 'moments.'" Jungkook states. I frowned at him.

"'Moments'?"

"When you zone out and completely forget that people exist," Taehyung states. I paused and nodded.

"Makes sense."

——

for all you doooorks who say kpop is waaaaack

that's why your mommaaaaaaa she sniff that [insert word here because i'm a good person ;)]

you racist for calling them ching-chongs

that's why your auntie is going bald

you saaay kpop is gaaaay

unlike yooooou they bathe everydaaay

be quiiieeettt about your opiniiiooon

at the end of the daaaaay, kpop is winniiiing

^i didn't write that. got it off of Instagram.

sorry for these short chapters

i've had a plan for this book (which is what started it) and i'm currently putting it into motion so yay