|19

Please excuse any spelling or grammar errors.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jack

I still can't get over with the bad memories through my mind last night and the images of my friends were sad and especially Elsa. Thank god, I can sleep well without that nightmares. It has been so long that I haven't thought about my fears. I hate to remember that again.

I could still remember a little bit of myself drowned in that stupid lab from a long time ago. That definitely, one of my biggest fear. But, I'm easily getting over it. The weird things that, how did that dude gets his powers from?

Pitch Black. Nightmare King? Why I never heard about that meta guy before? Where was he before? Did he just get his dark powers recently?

Dang, so much the question in my head and I'll get dizzy.

I checked the bills and ready to pay for my lunch but the familiar voice interrupts me.
"Jack,"

I turned to see Elsa. She was smiling with a glint excitement in her blue eyes. I sit up straight before I try to give her the simple smile but I ended up with the silly dumbass grin. "H-Hi, Elsa," even I sounded stupid already.

However, she giggled slightly, brushing her hair with her thin fingers. "Are you just having your lunch?"

I glanced my already empty plate and drink. If I pretend that I haven't done yet, I would probably get lunch again with Elsa this time. But, that sounds creepy and ridiculous to do.

"Yeah and by myself this time," I truthfully told her and let out a chuckle of nervousness when I added the last word that wasn't supposed to answer. I regret it already. She must be thought that I'm a loser.

"Oh, um... Do you mind that I take a seat here since there's no other table to take," She asked sheepishly. She was right, the people here were like taking up this place.

My hand gestured to the empty in front of me as my sign to let her. She sighed in relief and putting down her backpack on the other chair before she could take a seat. "Thanks. Where's Merida anyway? Is she supposed to join you?"

"Oh. Merida had to go to my boss's house. They wanted to discuss something--I don't know much," I laughed slightly.

She grinned and nodded, glancing around as she was looking for someone. But, she shrugged then looked at me. "Well, um-- tomorrow it's my little sister's birthday party. So, I want you to come..." Elsa grinned shyly already.

I raised my brows in amused and it all comes back now. I remembered from a long time ago, Elsa wanted me to hang out in her house before the incident happened... I can't believe I got the chance again! Did the good luck on my side now? I can't believe this is happening!

"Jack?"

I shook my head when I heard the repetition of my name being called again. Elsa now has a concerned look. "You don't have to come. I-If you don't want to--"

"No!" I quickly said it, but then I looked away in embarrassed when she startled for my reaction. "I mean... I want to--come. I'm just thinking about the clothes or sort of what I should wearing for your sister's party," I bluffed a little bit.

Because I knew Elsa came from the wealthy people, might have the dress code or whatsoever. But, Elsa just laughed sweetly, covering her mouth with her hand. Hmm... So different than Snow Queen's laughs.

"Oh, Jack. It's just a small party. We just invite the closest friends. Merida and Hiccup would be there," Elsa smiled assuredly, "You can wear the casual,"

I feel my cheeks heated up and I slightly hold my right cheek but I let out an awkward chuckle. "Oh, okay then,"

"Merida just lives next to my house. So, there's where we attend," Elsa said sheepishly in the end.

My eyes widened in shock. Now, I know how they met. It was pretty odd coincidence that many places in this city, Elsa lived around Merida's neighbourhood.
Sure, people would say... It was a small world. I don't believe that such thing. Can't it?

"You--do know where Merida lives, right?" Elsa asked when I didn't respond anything.

I furrowed my eyebrows for a second. Honestly, I never have been to Merida's property or come to take a look but I know her address somehow and Merida has mine as well since Mr Fred told us just in case if anything happens. "Yeah," I shrugged.

Her looks showed that she wasn't convinced with my answer. "Sure? Because you looked so surprised when I told you Merida is my neighbour,"

I gulp silently, glancing around. "Um... Yeah. I mean, it's not that reason why. I just--never have been to Merida's,"

"Oh," She hummed. "I can ask Merida take you to the place then,"

"That'll do," I responded, "What time I should come?" I leaned over the table.

She grinned widely, "It'll start 3 pm,"

"Ah perfect, I just... had to go to work tonight," I shrugged.

"Hmm, understood. Merida told me about that anyway," She stated.

I raised my brows as I watched her when she didn't notice me when the waitress came out nowhere and take the order before taking up the plate and glass that I had earlier.

The waitress looked at me after she took her order. "Do you want anything else, sir?"

"Oh, uh no thank you. I was ready for the check," I said but then I glanced towards Elsa. Her looks unreadable and I wondered what was she thinking when she stares down.

The waitress nodded and left. I looked towards her and smiled. "It's nice to meet you here, Elsa," I said but she just quiet and hum. So I take that as her response. Just when I want to stand up, she stopped me.

"Why don't you... Stay here with me for a moment, having a little talk?" She asked again, twiddling her finger and seemed anxious.

I feel intense as I just stare at her for a while and my heart's beating might be heard from the outside. My crush asked for a stay to having a talk. That makes me feel a little nervous but happy at the same time. I just couldn't believe it. "Um..."

"Or... Do you have to go back to the store?" Elsa once asked again and her lips already pouted.

I let out a light chuckle and rub my nape, glancing anywhere. "Well, If you insist I would like to,"

I saw the excitement in her eyes when I relaxed back in my seat as her lips fell into a big smile. I heard she muttered an 'okay' and we were silenced for a while.

"So, you didn't come here with your boyfriend?" I asked abruptly and Elsa startled. Immediately, I glanced down.

She scoffed, brushing her hair once again, "Boyfriend?" She asked, giggling. "I don't have a boyfriend,"

"You don't?" I frowned. "What about Hiccup?"

She turned to frown, "Hiccup? You think he's my boyfriend?"

I nodded slowly but she started laughing. "Oh, Jack.." She began, wiping the tears from the corner of her eye as she giggled. "Hiccup is just my best friend,"

"Best friend, huh," I smirked and she giggled, shaking her head. I just want to dance crazy happily, knowing that she wasn't taken by Hiccup. Hiccup didn't make it~

"You can ask your friend, Rachel to come to the party," Elsa asked, interrupting my train thoughts.

"I'll try," I shrugged.

SNOWSTORM & SNOW QUEEN

A/ N: cliche chapter lol. Anyway, I'll try update daily this time. Hooray.....

Then, I'll update another book to another after this, then no more new stories... Yeay. Good for you right? you don't have to read my boring stories anymore :D

Anyway, leave a vote and comment if you like it.