Prologue

They streamed out of the universe leaving their pups graves. A dark goop spread sickness that had gotten to all of the pups. The lilac female with a single violet colored stripe on her face left the universe followed closely by a grey furred male with a white muzzle spotted with grey, dark grey paws and striking blue eyes.

The set of mates flew through the area between all of the universes.

"Everyone! We're heading to the universe called sol!" Yelled the gray male.

"Mylar..." The lilac female started.

"Yes Sakai?" Mylar answered. Still gazing forward at the route ahead.

"I love you. I just wish we could've saved the pups." She whimpered a grieving tone. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

"I wish so too. Say, when we find a perfect universe that is free of the plague we can raise them there. And be a happy family." Mylar said trying to lighten the mood.

"Perhaps... But I don't think any universe is free of the plague." Sakai watch the passing universe entry's. Most had black goop sticking to it, like tentacles. She sighed and continued flying forward.

"I hope. I'll be there to see the day when my last set of pups live to see after the plague." Sakai mumbled to herself.