Dear Sydney

Dedicated to: katherinepowell

Genre: Teen Fiction

Author: katherinepowell

Description: Two juniors in high school, each fresh out of a breakup, thousands of miles away from each other. Connor Hall and Sydney Porter didn't expect anything to happen when they were assigned to be each other's pen pals at their respective schools, yet feelings can emerge from anything, even simple letters.

Written completely in notes, texts, and social media posts, Dear Sydney is a modern take on the conventional love story, proving that you don't have to be close in miles to be close in your hearts.

My Opinion: It has been a long while since i read this book, but i can assure anyone who asks me how i felt during the time I read this one. Emotional, for one. It's a new take on long distance relation. It makes me want to try out the whole thing. i can't though, i'm way too scared to do that. I'm more of a coward in that area.. hehe. The two carry a whole new meaning to long distance relationships. How they continued their relationship without losing hope.. Wow! It's just so amazing what a person can do for their loved ones.

It's a refreshing story, so nice that for once that this story doesn't have the usual bad boy in it. I am so glad that the author conveyed the main male lead's expressions so well. The whole letter writing and the way they conquered the negativity around them makes me so proud of them. 

So if any one has read this book, please comment down below and tell how you felt reading this book. TO me, this is one of the greatest books I've read in on wattpad. 

Please take a chance and read this book. It is full of wittiness, craziness and emotions that you would want to read it over and over again. :) 

HAPPY READING <3