Chapter 11. Visit

Send message to :
Jungkook ✔️
Namjoon hyung
Hoseok hyung

Jungkook

Hi Kook, I can't come to the work this week

Hi, Taehyung, what happened?

Nothing special, just sick

Can I come visit you then ?

Yeah, but...

You aren't just sick, right?

Sorry for lying to you...

I promised to be patient, so that's ok. Are you in your house now or...?

I'm in Namjoon's

Can I still visit you?

You have to study, Kook

I can come after studying, I'm worried

I'll send you an address in 5 minutes, ok? I'll warn Jin so he can open the door for you.

Thank you, hyung. See you✨

See you, Kook
Delivered at : 13:35

Taehyung closed the phone, smiling widely at the thought of Jungkook caring about him. He wanted to see him, but he felt bad that he couldn't keep the promise about the garden. At least not this week. For some reason, he was sure that Kookie will understand him and won't be mad.

Jin entered the room where Tae rested and asked, seeing the younger smile :

- Did something good happen?

Tae's eyes looked at the floor shyly.

- Jungkook wants to come visit me after work.
- That's so sweet of him, at least you won't be bored as you are now, - Seokjin smiled.
- True, can you open the door for him when he comes?
- Sure, I'll only be happy to.
- Thank you, hyung.
- Yah, you can stop thanking me for everything, it's not like I don't wanna do it.
- I'll try to stop, ahah.

Both smiled and laughed as Jin left the room, leaving a silver-haired alone. Remembering about Kook, he sent him address as he promised and got a response that the younger will visit him in about 2 hours.

After all these long and boring hours passed, Taehyung received a call.

Jungkook
Answer | Decline

- Hi, how are you, hyung?
- I'm okay, Kook. Why did you call me?
- Wanted to say that I'll be there in 5 minutes and I have something special for you~
- Now you made me curious.
- You'll get it when I come, hehe
- You just called to tease me, right?
- Maybee ~ Sorry, gotta go ~
- You're so sly
- Huh? Can't hear you, sorry
- Oh come on, tell me
- No. Bye, hyung, see you soon
- Bye, Kook

They ended up a call and Jungkook laughed at his hyung. The younger actually called just to tease him and make him curious. He also wanted to make him feel slightly better since he knew that something was going bad, a person doesn't just move to his friend's house for no reason. He considered that Tae was probably a victim of domestic abuse all that time, but just wasn't ready to tell it. Kookie had no choice but stay patient and give the older some time to open up. They knew each other for two months and talked for about 3 weeks.