Clarifications

Hey guys! 

Just some clarifications:

1. English isn't my first launguage so if you find any typos, wrong grammars and other things that you can't quite understand, please comment and kindly guide me (please ⊙﹏⊙). Like seriously, if you have the free time, even if you see a misplaced comma or a place that's suppose to have a period but there isn't (and vise versa) and etc,  please tell me (≧﹏≦) cause i really want this to be readable (is that a word?)

2. There are some things that you might not quite understand, especially the prologue cause i set it in a futuristic time where things there are really different but don't worry, I'll try my best to clarify it. If you still don't understand, comment and tell me what part you don't understand and I'll try my best!

3. About the release time, it's uncertain but I'll try to update chapters as much as possible!

4. Sensor bad words or no?

5. Should there be coughsteamyscenescough or nah?

6. Last and most importantly, do you want this to be :

a. Yaoi (boyxboy)

b. Stallion (meaning girlxboy)

c. Mix of both

I'm the author yet I'm very skeptical cause I'm a fujoshi and i love Yaoi but sometimes, i quite like some girlxboy stories so yeah.... I like the idea of mixing both but since you're the reader, you get to decide ( ^∇^)

Anyways, since that's all over. Please enjoy the story!

[If there are any fujoshi/fudanshi reading this, can you please join me to mourn for 'Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil' cause it freakin' ended! Whyyyyyy???! (ಥ_ಥ)]