Ark 1: Don't run, Big Brother

[Thank you WithinDeathsGrasp for the support!
Since you're the first one to vote.
You got yourself a mention~]

[Host! Welcome to WN7T4PU2!!!]

When Jiang Yu Yie came back to her senses, the scenery changed from the dark void to a white ceiling.

[Are you okay Host? It really hurts a lot when it's your first time, it will lessen gradually. I promise!] The little ball said.

Jiang Yu Yie turned to the ball which is floating by her side.

'What do you mean? It didn't hurt at all... 'Jiang Yu Yie asked through their mind link.

[Wait.... It doesn't... hurt?] 'Is this the outcome of having a Grade SSS Soul? ' The ball asked, ignoring the fact that it's host automatically knows how to use their mind link even though it (system) didn't teach her (Jiang Yu Yie).

Jiang Yu Yie nodded her head to the system as she slowly scan the room.

[Oh.... Well, anyways host! I will be sending you the Information right about... Now!]

When the system finished saying those words, several information entered Jiang Yu Yie's mind.

|Xia Ming was an orphan until her current foster parents decided to adopt her, she lived her life happily as they whole heartedly love her. She is know as the most kindest and most loving person in her neighborhood, always helping others.

When she finally managed to get a job as the sevond secretary of the CEO that owns the Trafford's Empire, the biggest company/empire and also the most powerful in the World.

She got to meet the Second Son of the CEO, Jiang Chen. One of the potential inheritor of the Trafford's Empire.

Along with her second male lead who manage to meet her in a party where she coincidentally spilled wine on him, and her third male lead who is coincidentally the first secretary, they managed to rise Jiang Chen up to the CEO seat.

And they lived happily ever after.|

Jiang Yu Yie raised an eyebrow, secretly sneering at the story line but blinked in shock when she heard the next words of the system.

[And as for the hidden story: ]

|WN7T4PU2's story is about an orphan girl, Xia Ming who lives in an orphanage by the mountains.

Up until the age of 4, Xia Ming lived with a silver spoon in her mouth, living her life happily. Until her parents suddenly abandoned her, telling her that they (parents) wanted to play hide and seek when they were at the Orphanage. Finding a perfect spot, Xia Ming hid there for hours and when she finally decided to come out, her parents were gone.

Xia Ming lived a tragic live in her days at the Orphanage because of her arrogant attitude and bad personality, thinking that once she get rich again.

When she finally got adopted, she planned out a massive secret plan on how to take revenge.|

Secretly amused, Jiang Yu Yie asked the system

"And what is my current identity? "

[Host, your current identity is the 1st son of Jiang Qi, the current CEO of the Trafford's Empire.

|BACKGROUND| |PROCEED|]

Jiang Yu Yie calmly pressed the former.

|Name: Jiang Yumin
Age: 24
Background: Known as the most favored son and the most hateful brother. Known as the King of Playboy-ness. Known as the shame of the higher status and the Demon among Demons for the commoners. He strives to be the most hateful person in the whole wide world or so the people says.

Fate: Fated to be used as an stepping stone for his second brother, his future is to be shamed by the whole world and known to be a boy who ended his life with a rope(suicide).

Missions:

Stop being a bastard.

Be the best son and be the most reliable brother.

Guide his brother to the right path and never hurt his family.

Have his own family at the age of 30.

Live without regrets.|

Jiang Yu Yie arched an eyebrow at how the text is written. It almost seems like it's filled with enthusiasm.

Facing the system, she asked.

"I am to be a man?" She asked calmly as if she were talking about the weather. Anybody could see she really doesn't care about the sudden change of gender.

The system nervously nodded.

Jiang Yu Yie fell into silence while the system into a moment of panic and disbelief.

'It's host can't give up now! It's just the start!! 'As it was just going to give her advices on how she shouldn't give up. The system got shocked when it heard it's host words.

"Then let's start, shall we?" Raising up from the bed, Jiang Yu Yie headed for the rest room.

Facing the mirror, Jiang Yu Yie was faced with a beautiful image of a handsome boy with below shoulder lenght hair, with eyes that glisten more than the stars and white, smooth and clear skin that shines under the light.

While the system stared dumbstruck who finally noticed it's Host's beauty. Jiang Yu Yie just glanced a little and proceeded to strip off her... no, his clothes as he entered the shower.

Leaning against the wall, Jiang Yu Yu-... Jiang Yumin silently let the cold water ease the warm feeling below. She had transformed to a male, so it's natural. Opening her eyes, she stared at this body's thing before calmly closing her eyes again.

It was nothing out of ordinary. For the evolution of mankind, Jiang Yu Yue was required to study the human body and when she was young, she took care of her younger brother until he had grown up.

Seeing a man's member wasn't able to shock her because it is completely normal.

After the shower, Jiang Yumin wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with another towel and behind him is the still dumstruck system.

C
R
E
E
K

Hearing the door open, Jiang Yumin turned to the door while drying his hair, not a bit shy.

Infront of the door stood a wide eyed blushing teenager, bowing down he ran off after closing the door with a slam.

Looking curiously at the teenager. Jiang Yumin asked for his information from the system.

Entering his room, the boy instantly went and hid himself under the blanket but after that, he sticks his head out

Entering his room, the boy instantly went and hid himself under the blanket but after that, he sticks his head out. Smirking, the innocent air around him changed to a dangerous one.

"When did big brother became so irresistable? Hehe"