Ark 1: Don't run, Big Brother

[We appreciate kinsy1234 for being the
first to vote on our last update. Hurray!!!

Note:English isn't my first launguage
so if you find any typos, wrong grammars
and other things that you can't quite
understand, please comment and kindly
guide me (please ⊙﹏⊙). Like seriously,
if you have the free time, even if you see a
misplaced comma or a place that's suppose
to have a period but there isn't (and vise versa)
and etc, please tell me (≧﹏≦) cause
i really want this to be readable
(is that a word?) ]

|Name: Jiang Yumo
Age: 19
Background: Hid his true self ever since he figured out that his excessive knowledge is dangerous. Jiang Yumo secretly made his own company with his secret savings from his allowance that in the future, will replace the Trafford's Company and make itself as the Most Powerful Company in the world.

He hid himself fearing to be controlled by his father who only cherishes the best and sneers at the weak, who is scared of the strong and plays with the weak. Until the age of 24, where his eldest brother killed and played with his subordinate not knowing that it came from The Trident, his company. In rage, he revealed his true self and made his eldest brother suffer until he commited suicide.

His father who regretted neglecting him came to him and became a different person, sucking up to him at every possible scenario as he gives him gifts, compliments and everything he wanted when he was still a child. At the same time, he also became a different person to his eldest brother when he was still alive, not caring if he suffered, sneering everytime he saw him. All this just because Jiang Yumin's maternal family became bankrupt because of one mistake.

All Jiang Yumo felt for Jiang Qi was disgust when he saw this. After all of the suffering he felt, Jiang Yumo slowly drifts to the dark side.

Fate: Ever since he was born, he was fated to be the most unfavored son out of the 3 sons. His fate is to be trashed upon, hated, bullied by his eldest brother and harassed by the servants. He is then fated to take revenge and free himself. He is also fated to be the very last final boss. |

Jiang Yumin listened and made a conclusion. This youngest brother of his is quite a big character, not like him who is only a simple little villain. 'Even if he is technically, killed by his brother. It was the fault of Jiang Yumin in the first place. He still have 5 years before Jiang Yumo's heart totally blackens and his plan is to help him(Jiang Yumo) after all, it is Jiang Yumin's wish to be a reliable brother... ' He tgought to himself he continues to dry his hair.

'Now the only question is how?' Well, Jiang Yumin knows the answer.