2

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up to see Jessica by my side again. Her back was facing me and I was hugging her. At home I usually hug my dookongs so..yeah. But I like Jessica much much more. I don'y really understand why Jessica lives in a one-story house when her parents are rich as hell. And same goes with my parents but my mom said we are moving soon...with the Jungs..hehe. 

Anyway...I slowly got up and checked the time. Holy Shit!! It's only 5 am in the morning. Why did I wake up so early? 

I smiled as I recalled what happened yesterday(i know I skipped, sorry).

Flashback

I was hanging out with Krystal since we are like childhood friends and pretty much family. But she had to sleep earlier since there was school tomorrow. So I went to Jessica's room and she was looking out the sky. "Hey.." I said as I sat next to her. She looked at me and smiled."Hi." she said back and there was silence as we looked at the sky. 

"So how was it with Tiffany?" she suddenly asked."The same thing...kisses , sweet words, and stuff." I said as I shrugged since it was usual but I never get bored of it. She nodded and she puffed her cheeks. "How is it with you and Donghae?" I asked and she blushed a little. 

"You know, it's ironic how we have our dates at the same time." she said and I laughed. "I know right." 

"Yeah..anyway. Me and him...it's like heaven. We kiss, hold hands, get compliment, and he says sweet things to me, and so much.." she said as she smiled at the stars. I smiled a bit but couldn't help but to get a little...annoyed? I don't know...but I get annoyed when she keeps talking about him and how he is "better" than me. But I can't do anything since he is her boyfriend. 

"Remember when we were younger?" I asked and she looked at me weirdly. "We knew each other when we were younger?" 

"Oh yeah..I forgot, you were popular ever since you were born. Anyway...I just knew you when I hanged out with Krystal." I said and she nodded as she puffed her cheeks again. And oh how cute she looks like. "I plan on not wearing glasses tomorrow."

"Fine with me."

"I know...anyway. I don't remember you but that's why I have that feeling that I knew you somewhere when we first met." she said and I smiled. "I know right, I had that feeling. But then Krystal told me so now I know." I said and she looked at me. "You and Krystal are way too close." she said and i laughed. 

What's wrong with that? I dont see the problem...is she jealous? "And? What's wrong?" 

"It's just..I don't know..weird." she said and I nodded. I smirked and she saw it. "What?" she asked. "Are you jealous?"

"No.Why would I be?" she said with a straight face and I immdiately stopped my teasing face and laid down on my side of the bed. She looked at me. "We should sleep...tomorrow we have school." I said and she sighed and nodded. She laid next to me and I smiled. I love her warmth. 

"Tomorrow we act like we aren't this close." she said and I smiled. Well I can play that...haha. "Sure, like I want them to know." I said jokingly. She pushed me a little. A playful gesture. "And...we're moving...I don't know when but we are." she said with a sad tone. I already knew that. 

"I know...my family too." I said and she nodded. But then sat up straight. "Wait what?" she asked as she looked at me. "We are moving too." I said and she got close to me as I laid down. Her left hand by my right arm and her other one on my arms. "Really?" she asked and I nodded. 

"Why would I be lying?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Because you lie a lot." 

"Hehe...this time I'm not." I said and she looked in my eyes to see if I'm lying and I found it awkward. "Ok..I belive you." she said and was about to go away from my face but the lights went out. Oh yeah...her parents said that they will be turning off the electrecity for our rooms. I guess it was time.