3

Taeyeon's POV

Ugh school! I got up and messaged Tiffany and then went to dress up. I have to go with the Jungs again...I feel like Jessica's ignoring me and she probably is. Eh whatever not my buisness anymore. 

I waited in  my house as I ate breakfast and I saw Krystal coming. "Unnie...you can come now." she said and I nodded as I grabbed my backpack. I find myself very mysterious...it's weird. I like bitterness a lot..like that stingy and hurting feeling of a heartbreak..I like that. It just makes me go to sleep from the pain..and I like sleeping. 

"Unnie?" I heard Krystal and my thughts vanished into the air. I turned to her and looked at her. "Hmm?" 

"What's wrong with you and Sooyeon unnie?" she asked and I shrugged. "She's been ignoring me. And I think it's best for you not to question her." I said and laughed a bit. A chuckle of pain. I guess. "Ok..." she said with a deep sigh of confusion. I know she wants to help a lot. But I don't want to involve Soojungie in this. 

We then waited outside for the rest of them to come and drive us to school. "Have you ever thought of walking to school from here?" Krystal asked and I looked at her with a smile. I have..a walk with Jessica. But I don't think that'll be possible. "Yeah...one day we should do that." I said and and she nodded with joy. "I want to!" she said happily and I smiled too...what would I do without this little angel although she's taller than me. 

"Ok let's go!" I heard and we both turned around and saw uncle and aunt telling Jessica to come but she looked tired and happy at the same time. With a bit of...sadness? "Unnie. You look dead." Krystal said to Jessica and I nodded unconsciously as Jessica looked up as our eyes met. I turned away and went inside the car as I heard it unlock. 

The car ride over at school was quiet and I know Krystal wanted to talk. But she knew it will be awkward since she'll probably feeling like she's talking to herself. I looked out the window as the morning was foggy and the coldness hit my skin as it felt fresh. Shivers went through my body and it reminded me of Jessica. 

I then felt a vibration on in my pocket which surprised me but I checked it and found out it was Tiffany. I smiled and checked. "Morning Tae-Tae <3" I read it and I felt Krystal leaned against my arm as she read it too. I quickly covered it jokingly as the aura became a little lighter. "Unnie..." she whined and I laughed a bit as my gaze looked at Jessica. 

"No reading my stuff, Soojung." I said and looked at my phone as I was about to text back to her. "Hey babe <3 Are you near school? Because I am." I sent to her and smiled as i put it away and meronged Krystal, she did the same thing to me and we both laughed heartily as I felt a touch on my arm. 

There was the electic feeling as it went through me. What was it? I looked at the hand that landed on my arm and smiled as I knew who it was. "Yes?" I said as I looked up at Jessica and she was red. "I didn't mean to touch you." she said as her cold tone came to me like water splashed into my face. Her sweet scent that reminded me of cold and sweet ice cream. 

We reached school in 10 minutes. There wasn't much traffic today so that's good. I got out first as I was closest to the window and Krystal followed then Jessica. I straightened my clothes and coughed as the air came out from my mouth that was visible water vapor. Krystal laughed. She liked to see the air come out during the winters. When we were kids we pretend we smoked...we were weird. 

"Unnie see you!" Krystal said as she saw her friends and she quickly hugged me and I smiled as I nodded. Today seemed to be a different day. Energetic yet with ignorance and cold, smoothness. I glanced at Jessica who was shivering and I couldn't help but to smile at how weak and innocent she looked like right now. "Sica? Are you cold?" I asked and she looked at me with her red cheeks.