last chapter

" he's with us " the words echoed in Prem's penthouse.  He looked at the direction he heard the voice he gulped audibly when he saw satya & Rahul was standing in the door.

Shoving his hands in pant pocket ,satya walked over to Prem. Looking at the preparation for the wedding, satya asked " so kiski shadhi hai? "

Prem looked behind the mandap , " Hmmm o.. One of my helpers wedding. "

" wow!! You have a big heart to allow your helper To use your penthouse as a wedding mall. " Prem shrugged.

Two can play the game. Satya thought.

. Rahul seemed in tension, he so wanted to punch in Prem's face and ask about Sam and Kiran.

" so where is the bride and groom " satya asked after sat down on the couch.

" why do you care?? " Prem snapped.

" OKay end of the game. Where is my Sam and bhabhi " Rahul interrupted.
Satya knows that he's tensed after hearing they kidnapped. So he didn't say anything.

" bhabhi.. Who's your bhabhi.. If I remember correctly your bhai is SINGLE right?? " prem said innocently.

Before Prem understand what's happening, Rahul fist touched his jaw forcefully.

Pulling him close by his shirt collar Rahul asked " don't test my patience where is my Sam and bhabhi " he yelled.

" I said I don't... "

" wait!!  Wait Prem. First hear us before start your bed time story. ' satya said before coming close to him. Bend down to his ear he said " you know what your helper is with us  " satya said showing the picture of preetam tieing in a chair . Prem shocked after hearing his brother with them. Satya smirked looking at his pale face.

///

Flash back :

" then I found why Prem wants to marry Kiran " sumit said.

" why? " satya & Rahul asked.

" preetam " he said.

" what's the connection between Prem & preetam??  Ohh Shit are they... "

" yes, they are siblings. Preetam is the only family Prem has. " sucking his breath he said

" and he thinks what he's today because of you and Kiran. That's why he wants to take revenge. "

" would you mind to elaborate it,  I mean what the hell Happened to preetam "

" he met an accident "

" what " they cried.

" yes, thankfully he's alive but... "

" but what!! "

" he lost his mental balance.. "

" You mean.. "

" yes, preetam is not a normal person now and... "

" but what I and Kiran did to him "

" that.. As much as I heard he saw you & Kiran kissing in the school. Looks like he was in love with Kiran for a long. And he thought Kiran also loved him so he thought you cheated him. He drives car rashly after seeing you, so he lost his balance and a truck... "

" OK OK I understood. " satya said.

"but man this is crazy, I kissed Kiran only once In the school that too when I confessed my feelings to her. And Prem is taking revenge for this?? "