Chapter 6

Caitlyns P.O.V.

I woke up to see Harry Styles sitting in front of me. THE Harry Styles. Harry Freaking Styles was sitting right in front of my while I was passed out. Harry Styles from One Direction is hanging out with us. The famous Harry Styles thinks of us as friends!

I had to keep repeating these words through my head until my mind decided to accept it! Even though my mind was completely blank, I have noticed that Harry and Jessie really kicked it off. They are giggling and smiling. I can't lie, I was a little jealous at first, but then I realized how much of a cute couple they were.

We were sitting in a booth at Starbucks, and just talking when I heard screams were heard. From the looks of Jessie and Harry, they heard them too. Harry's face turned white, and his jaw dropped. I turned to face where he was staring, and I saw at least 100 teenage girls running towards Starbucks.

"That's my cue!" Harry said and dove under the table. Jessie took his seat in front of me and we acted like nothing was happening.

Jessie and I were talking and drinking our coffee when I felt something tickling my leg. I kicked it off and continued my conversation with Jessie. We were talking about school when she let out a girly scream. I heard Harry's deep chuckle soon after. I couldn't keep my laughs in when she started squarming all over the chair. The waiters were staring at us and they even started to laugh.

I checked my phone and it read 2:30.

"Harry, I'm sorry to cut our chat session short, but we have to leave soon. Its already 2:30." I said trying my hardest to sound pleasant.

"Oh, come on Cait! Just a little longer pweeze!?" Jessie asked in her baby voice.

"No. Come on. I got a surprise planed for you." I said. Her eyes instantly light up.

"Fine! Harry come on!" She called to Harry.

He popped up from under the booth and slid into Jessie's seat.

"Can't you guys stay a little longer?" Harry asked putting on a puppy face.

"No. Now if you two are done acting like little kids, we best be going." I said standing up.

"Fine! Bye, Harry! See you tonight!" Jessie called back.

We left the cafe and headed toward the city lake.

"Why couldn't Harry come!?" I hear Jessie whine. I felt sorta bad for her. We didn't have to leave, but my jealousy was getting to me.

"I want some girl time before the concert." I gave a simple reason back. The guilt was eating me alive. Maybe I should text him.

Don't have his number.

"Okay. Well, what do you wanna do?" She asked.

"I wanted to go to the lake and just relax for a little." I say now entering the fenced in lake.

"Sounds good to me!" She sang while skipping to the lake.

Whe were just sitting and looking at the flock of ducks swimming in the lake. After a while everything got scary quiet. The ducks took off into the sky and the butterflies were no longer in sight.

"Are you... scared, Cait?" Jessie asked me. She must have noticed the silence too.

"Not so much scared, but spooked." I replied. That's when we saw him.

The image that give us nightmares to this day.

How was he there when he is dead?

How....

"Liam...?"

___________

To those who are wondering, Liam is not the same Liam as in the band!

And also, sorry about the shortness!!