Chapter 8

(Soery for the shortness)

Caitlyns P.O.V.

I could tell Jessie was reminiscing. I elbowed her gut lightly and she snapped her head towards me.

"It's okay. He's gone." I reassured her. I still had no explanation as to why we both saw him. He stood there by the tree with the same gun in his hand he did on that dreadful night. Same clothes, same wounds, same everything.

"Really now!? We just fucking saw him Cait! He's not gone! He even said he'd be back." Jessie whispered back to me. I saw a look in her eyes that told me she'd never forget that day. I felt tears brim in my eyes, threatening to spill over.

"Are you guys okay?" Harry asked.

I looked at Jessie and she was once more in a far off place, reminding herself of that day.

"Y-yeah. We are good." I said flashing a fake smile to Harry.

"I gotta talk to you later." I heard Harry whisper in Jessie's ear. He clearly didn't want me to hear, so I just acted normal.

Jessie just looked at him and gave him a sympathetic look. I felt bad. I mean of course I was the 9 year old kid who was shot, but Jessie lost much more that day. She lost trust, her ability to stand up for herself, and her one and only brother. She believed that it was all her fault. She thought that if she didn't try to persuade Liam to stop, I wouldn't have been shot, nor would've Brian.

I didn't believe that. Liam was a psychopath! He was gonna do what he wanted in the first place, and not give two shits about anyone or anything else. He shot me to prove a point. He shot me to practically save Jessie's life. If I wasn't there, he would have shot Jessie. Without a problem.

Seeing him today, made me and I'm sure Jessie both, realize that he wasn't completely gone, and that like he said, the fun only merely started.

That was the first time in 9 years that we saw Liam. He never aged like us. If anything, he looked slightly younger. When he threatened us with our lives, he was 17. Now he looked about 15.

The younger they are, the harder they fall. This is not over. Just because Harry is now in our lives, doesn't mean that we will block out our past. Jessie has a dept to repay. And I have a scar that has never healed.

Harry's P.O.V.

"We are about a block away." I hear Caitlyn say. I breath out of relief. Just because I run every morning doesn't make me indestructible. With the swim, the cat fight, and now walking up a tremendous hill, my body is ready to give in any second.

"Aaaaaa....nd we're here!" I hear Jessie chant going up the stairs to her... or Caitlyns flat. I'm not even sure. We walked in and the girls went up stairs, and I just stood there in the middle of the livingroom awkwardly.

"HARRRRRRY!!!!" I hear one of the girls yell from upstairs. Worried, I rushed up.

"Yeeees?" I asked lightly knocking on the door and peeking my head through the door.

"You can stay up here. I got my own bathroom we can use." Jessie said as Caitlyn opened up a door which I thought was a closet, but apparently it was a bathroom.

"Soo.... is this your house?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"Yeah. Sorry bout the mess... " she said trying to clean up her room a little.

"No, no it's spotless compared to my flat!" I said trying to reassure her.

Jessie stood up and searched for clothes in her drawers. She chose a regular Rolling Stones t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.

"God. What is taking her so long!?" Jessie asked getting impatient.

"Not sure, but do you just wanna change in here? I'll turn away?" I asked.

"If you don't mind? And truly I could careless if you turn away. Not that I want you to look. But I don't care." Jessie rambled on.

I didn't know what to do so I just layer on my back on the bed staring at the ceiling. I saw Jessie take her shirt off, but she was wearing a sports bra so I sat up.

"You know, Caitlyn has a scar. Not just a scar, but a bullet hole in her stomach. She would never do this. She don't even wear a bathingsuit." Jessie said outing her Rolling Stones shirt on. I tried my hardest not to check her out, but you know, being a boy, that's hard as fuck!

"Wait. What?" Reality finally bit me like a ton of bricks. Caitlyn was shot?

"It happened when she was 9 and I was 9." There was a latch of the bathroom door. "Tell ya later." Jessie said unbutoning her pants. I almost gasped, but she had shorts on underneath.

Caitlyn walked into the room and looked at Jessie then me, then she caught sight of Jessie's shirt and pants of the ground.

"Whoa... didn't know I took THAT long!" Caitlyn winked at Jessie.

I saw Jessie's face heat up.

"No! God no Cait! That would never happen! Hell no! Damn!" Jessie was quick to answer.

Jessie slid her jeans on, and sliped on her converse.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep." They both said in sync.

"I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to you two." I said looking back at them.

They giggled and we headed back to my place.

"Wait. Why do we need to go back to your place?" Caitlyn asked.

"I think we might need a car..." I trailed off.

"Oh yeah!" Caitlyn finished and the girls looked at another.

"JESSIE MOMENT!" They screamed together.

"Yeah. Never getting used to you guys... wait. Jessie moment!?" I asked confused.

"I have so many blonde moments that Caitlyn calls them Jessie moments." Jessie explained.

This time we all laughed.