4

Ring, Ring, Ring

"I got it mom!" Hoseok yelled and ran to the phone

"Hello?"
"Hello sweetheart, is this Hoseok?"
"Umm, I'm sorry but are you looking for someone specific?"
"No one in particular, but may I speak to your mother dear?"
"Um yeah hold on."

Hoseok covered the phones speaker, "Mom someone wants to talk to you!" Hoseok yelled, Mrs. Kim just yelled a 'alright' back and came to the phone.
"Thanks dear, how about you go and eat a snack?" Mrs. Kim said, Hoseok nodded and went to the kitchen listening to the conversation that was going on.

"Oh hello Mrs. Jeon! It's been awhile since we've actually talked on the phone." Mrs. Kim laughed and had a lengthy conversation with Mrs. Jeon, while Hoseok finished eating his snack.

    "Alright Mrs. Jeon. My boys will be excited to hangout with Jungkook. Thank you, alright bye!" Mrs. Kim said as she hung up the phone and giggled to herself happy that her boys made a new friend at school. "Hoseok my baby, did you meet a new friend a school?" She asked happily.

  "Um... kinda." He whispered. "Baby I know your anxiety is bad, but hey you have a good friend. I've known the Jeon family for ages now! Jungkook will be good to you I promise!~" she said and hugged Hoseok.

Hoseok shrugged and went upstairs to Taehyung's room. "H-hi Tae.. mom scheduled a hangout to happen with Jungkook sometime. I don't know when." Hoseok said as Taehyung just stared at him and nodded, "that's cool. I guess, I mean Jungkook is a cutie I'd say~" he giggled and fell off his bed.

"HOSEOK YOU BETTER NOT BE BOTHERING YOUR BROTHER!! HE'S IN TROUBLE RIGHT NOW!"

"I'M NOT MOM JUST ASKED IF HE WAS HUNGRY!!" Hoseok yelled back and ran back down the stairs, "but he's not hungry so it's okay." He said and tried his bed to hide a laugh.

- - -

It was a very very short chapter but I wanted to get this out here.
Thank you