5

Hoseok and Taehyung went back to school the next day going to their assigned classes till it was time for lunch.

- - -

"Hey boys, my mom called last night right? So we can hangout sometime at my house or yours or something?" Jungkook said as he approached the table where the two were sitting, instead of siting outside today they sat inside because it was raining.

"Yes I believe so, because last night this dude came up and told me, while I was supposed to be in trouble for the night." Taehyung said and laughed as he patted Hoseok on the back. Hoseok just kind of gave a light smile to the other two as they continued to speak and laugh their asses off about everything.

"Hey J-jungkook... umm w-would you m-mind if we have the h-hangout at o-our house?" Hoseok asked as his anxiety about being somewhere he doesn't know started to get to him. "Oh! Yeah that's not a problem!! At all Hoseok, I'd be glad to!" Jungkook replied with and gave a reassuring smile to the boy. Hoseok secretly let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Bzzzz

The bell rang signing lunch was over and classes started in 5 minutes. "I got gym... Hoseok do you have gym too?" Taehyung asked and smiled, Hoseok nodded while Jungkook let out a groan. "I have this class alone. But I'll see you guys later I guess, have a good day if I don't." Jungkook said as he walked off in the opposite direction of the other two.

"So Hoseok how're the classes that you're in alone?" Taehyung asked and gave a warm smile towards him. Hoseok just shrugged, "I-I guess they're okay, I have about two classes sometime with J-Jungkook. So those go pretty well." He said and turned into the males change room, Taehyung following after. "I guess thats good. It seems like your anxiety has gone down around Jungkook a bit huh?" Taehyung said more of a statement than a question. Hoseok nodded and went to the farthest lockers in the change room, Taehyung following behind him.

- - -

"H-Holy shit.. I haven't ran like that since the t-time y-you made that g-girl angry and she chased u-us with her "squad" or what-whatever." Hoseok said as he leaned against the wall gulping down amounts of water. "Bro. That was like, two, three weeks ago." Taehyung stated and took the water bottle from Hoseok."W-well, I don't get out much." Hoseok panted and stood back up from crouching down. "Yeah, yeah." Taehyung replied and giggled.

"COME ON BOYS AND GIRLS!! LETS GET A MOVE ON TO-"

BZZZZZZZT

"Alright never mind, go and get changed." the gym teacher said and shook his head. "Yeah! Gyms over!" Taehyung cheered and dashed off to the change rooms and left Hoseok behind. "W-Wait!" Hoseok screamed after Taehyung and jogged after him but got stopped by a small group boys.

"Hey horse face!" One of the tall ones said and laughed as the others laughed with him. "What miss your big brother?" they all teased and taunted the boy. Hoseok started to have an anxiety attack, his breathing becoming shallow, and his heart rate increasing, his vision started to go burry and the next thing his knew it ended up all black.

--------

I finally decided to write another chapter, I worked hard on this, it took a lot of brain cells so appreciate it.

*UNEDITED*