What's Next?

Rikka's P.O.V
Clara:Haha caught you red handed. Your a jerk. Ira:Welp ima go Bye Rikka! Bye Ira.

Clara:Well you wanna come hangout at my house? I guess,I got nothing else to do. Clara:Exactly.

We walk to Clara's house and find Raquel and Lance talking with Sebastian. Hi guys!

Sebastian:Welcome back miss Clara and miss Rikka. Clara:GoodEvening Sebastian. I'm so tired Clara.

Clara:Well you could stay over. Su-. I was cut off by my phone.
-------------------
Mom:Hey Rikka come home I have a surprise!

Sure mom!

Mom:See ya in a few minutes.
-------------------
Sorry Clara my mom needs me see you at school tomorrow! Clara:To bad Till tomorrow then.

I rush home and open the door. Mom:Ok Rikka welcome your new siblings Yuki and Dominic! I look down and two little kids are staring at me.

Oh,Hello. Yuki:Nice to meet You big sister! Dom:"yay". Mom:Well I need you to watch them and also,please don't do anything with your boyfriend.

Ok mom bye! I shut the door and Ira appears. Ira:Hey Rikka GUESS WHAT? What? Ira:Marmo is on vacation FAR away from here!

Finally she's so creepy....Oh and these are my new siblings Yuki and Dominic. Ira:Hi. Yuki:Woah you have bat ears!

Dom:I like you. That's offensive. Dom:Well he's like a superhero. I snicker. Superhero Is the LAST think Ira could ever be.

Ira:That's because being a hero sucks. And that's why you always lose to us. Ira:Your just cheaters. Cheaters....Ha if anything your the cheaters.

Ira:Whatever you say Chef Rikka. Well ok young mercinare. Dom:Do you wanna play cops and robbers?

Ira:Do I actually get to rob something? No you pretend. Ira:Oh then wheats the point? To have fun.

Yuki:I wanna play superhero's! Ira:Then play with Rikka she's one of the five superhero's I know. Yeah and he's one of the five villains I know.

Dom:Then how come you hangout? Because. Yuki:I don't understand.

Dom:Ok well I wanna meet these superhero's! Not the best idea

Dom:Ok well I wanna meet these superhero's! Not the best idea. Ira:Well I think it's a perfect idea.

Yeah because your evil. The door opens then Clara,Mackenzie,Natalie, and Maya come in. Hi guys.

Natalie:You missed practice you can still improve. Yuki:Hello! Dom:Meh. Maya:Oh Rikka who're they?

They're my new siblings Yuki and Dominic. Maya:Nice to meet you I'm Maya Aida Rikka's Best friend!

To be continued......
MWAHAHAHAHA My evil side has taken over so Till next time.....HAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHA