What are these thoughts?

Tape Number 1 part 3

Everyone always seems to have their own clique. Like their all afraid to be alone. Even I have a clique.

There are a load of cliques in our school of South Park High.

You have the popular girls:
Wendy
Nicole (she's cool though)
Kamira

You got the jocks:
Stan
Cartman
Clyde
Token
And Craig surprisingly.

The nerds:
Me
Craig
Butters
Kenny
Tweek
Bebe

The depressed:
Well. Me.

The people who's parents hate them:
Butters
Craig
Kenny
And me. Although not right now. They will though.

The normals:
Everyone else.

It sucks. But society seems to love label people. Like, it would die without labels.

Literally.

☆*:. .:*☆

Being labelled made it hard to get around. Society sure loves to screw us over, huh. So there I am, sitting in class, feeling like I'm going to disappear. Feeling like water that into a gas and flies away without anyone knowing.

Anyways, this bitch threw a piece of paper at me. I opened it, reading what it said.
Lol, should've jumped. Useless.

Asshole.

I looked around, seeing Stan staring at me. Weird.

It made me feel weird. I don't know how. I felt sick, dizzy and tired. Good thing that i didn't feel emotionless now, however. I'm lying If this continues... I might as well be a goner.

Stan shouldn't have let go.

Kenny shouldn't have let go.

Craig shouldn't have let go.

Tweek shouldn't have let go.

Bebe shouldn't have let go.

Butters shouldn't have let go.

Ike shouldn't have let go.

Mom shouldn't have let go.

Dad shouldn't have let go.

PC Principle shouldn't have let go.

Rebecca shouldn't have let go.

Kamira shouldn't have let go.

Eric shouldn't have let go.

They're all off my mind. They just aren't seeing my side. They waste all this time tryna get to me, but they are out of my mind. This must be a contradiction because I sound so happy. But it sounds so down. Its OK though because it represents, no, better yet it is, who I am and how I feel. Right now.

☆*:. .:*☆

I tried talking to Stan today. It went like this.

"H-hey Stan!"

"fag."

"I'm just gonna pretend you never said that."

"Gay people are only gay because they know no one is going to love them because they're an abomination. You, Kyle Broflovski, are the biggest mistake here."

Don't tell me shit I already know. Kenny found me crying in the bathroom, and comforted me. To bad I'm calling him out for his bullshit right now. He never really cared.

Just like you, Stan. You never really cared about me.

"what the hell... Ky?"

Don't even think of turning this off Stan. It's the only part of me you have left.

Do you really remember, Stan? When we were Super Best Friends and we swore in Starks Pond at twelve thirty three in the morning that it would never change?

"Oh my god..."

We made a promise. A vow. Something that could never be broken. Yet you broke it. Funny, really. You break a part of me but I fall for you even harder. You don't care. So why should I? Yet I can't stop caring about you. So it was fucking hard for me to see you with HER. You broke the promise. You must be living a dream right now. Is it better then being here with me? Probably. I don't know. I'm not perfect. I'm not the golden boy. I'm just the abomination that was created for hating. No one cares about people like me.

You learn that the hard way.

Anyways, Stan.

"Please no..."

I'm sure you remember it. After all, you where the one who made us pinky swear.

"Ky, please"

If you don't remember it, then let me remind you. You used to say that you could never remember wedding vows. So I said a wedding vow and you said:

"I like till death do us part... Oh my god, as a symbol of our friendship, we should totally say that like everyday."

Everyday you drifted.

Everyday I was left stranded on a broken raft.

So Stan...

Till death do us part.

"You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.'