Prolonge

Megan's P.O.V

Today was the day. The day I confessed to Skylar, my bestie friend.

Her past crush, Owen, rejected her. This gave me the opportunity to possibly love her!

Skylar met up with me in the band room. "Uh hey Skylar I... I gotta tell ya somethin'." I stammered, my gaze definitely not focused on Skylar. "Yeah bestie?" Skylar asked, lifting my chin. "I.. I've liked you for a... Long time now and I... Well you just got rejected and... What I'm trying to say is I like you more than a bestie. Like as a girlfriend..." I swayed around in my place. "I'm sorry Megan I... I'm not part of your I like girls group... I don't like you back." Skylar said. I raced out of the band room.

A few months after that I found another girl, Anna. She was amazing and well... Everything anyone could ask for. I told Skylar about her too. I was over Skylar's rejection. "Hey uh Megan can I... Can we talk for a sec? Like outside the classroom?" I looked up from my desk to Anna, the source of the voice. "Oh yeah sure!" I hopped up from my seat as Anna and I walked down the hall side by side. "So I heard you liked me is that true?" Anna asked. "Yeah it's true." I said with confidence. I was pretty sure she liked me back. "Well I don't like... Girls per say... Like that." Anna explained. Guess I suck a reading signs. Badly. "Ha yeah I get ya. Catch ya later!" I said with a fake smile as I walked back to the classroom just before the first bell rang. Turns out Skylar had told Anna I liked her. I later figured out (with the help of Jack, a friend of Skylar and I) that Skylar asked Anna to reject me.

That was a month ago. Which brings us to now!

"Okay uhhh Megan truth or dare?" Skylar asked. "Truth!" I said with joy. "Okay so list all the people who you have a crush on at the moment." Skylar sneered, pushing something on her phone screen. "Okay uh let's see I like Jayden and Sara." I said.

Then the situation struck me like an anvil to the head. I just told the person who got me rejected my crush. Nice job me...