Chapter 4

Once home, I dashed to the laptop and opened Trove and discord. Sara had sent an invite to the server. I accepted and joined their voice call as we taught Vivian Trove.

"Can I like do something here you guys are oneshotting everything." Vivian groaned as Sara and I oneshotes the dungeon boss. "Well sorry, here there's an event in a few minutes let's go to the hub." Sara said as all of us went to the hub.

"Vivian c'mere." I said as I lead Vivian's character to the dragon crucible.

The dragon crucible was the place to craft the dragons in the game. Once I started Trove I dedicated myself to a  bone dragon. It took effort but eventually I got it, I was relatively new to the game when I started.

"Look through the dragons here and let's see what we can get you." I walked her over to the crucible as Sara followed behind. "Ooooh what about Blocktron?" Vivian asked. "Ermm, maybe something a bit more reasonable..." Sara said. "Okay... How about Selene?" Vivian asked. "Well... Maybe... What do you think Megan?" Sara asked. "Selene might be a good idea it's just my concern would be the dragon coins. Three hundred is alot for a new player..." Vivian sighed over the call. "But that doesn't mean you can't get it!" Sara exclaimed with excitement. "Selene was in the backs of our heads Megan we can all get it together!" That did sound like a good idea. "The thing is I may or may not have busted my cubits on regemerators because I was trying to decide on an empowered gem..." I admitted. "Not like I have any flames!" Sara laughed. "Not like I have anything!" Vivian said with confidence, making Sara and I laugh.

After lots of teleporting to Vivian to revive her since she decided to go to her first Uber world without Sara or myself and for me lots of mastery grinding and Sara doing hourly challenges and getting dragon caches from the store, we weren't any closer to Selene... "Guys I'm not sure if this is even possible..." Vivian said as I revived her. "Nah it's possible. If you want impossible you want Blocktron." I replied as I went back to the hub to go to a world with recipe dungeons for mastery. "Maybe we should start with something easier..." Sara said, joining me in the hub before I changed worlds. "Here let's look."

After sending pictures of dragons and evaluating the difficulty of them, Vivian decided on the ancient dragon.

The ancient dragon was a soul dragon like the bone dragon. To obtain it, you needed to consume fifty of the wanted soul. So for the bone dragon I'd consume fifty bone dragon souls. The souls dragons were easier to get and weren't to bad looking. The azulian dragon only needs fifteen souls consumed, making it probably the easiest of the soul dragons to get. Along the way, the souls will give styles for gear that are able to be used by all your classes. If you consume one hundred (or in some cases ninety) souls of a dragon, you'll get the dragon's ancestral form. The azulian dragon only needs thirty for the ancestral form.

Now me personally would NOT save up that many souls for a ancestral dragon, the fifty was definitely hard enough. Yes it shoots fireballs and looks cooler but I already have dragons that do that.

Most of the day was all three of us grinding in Medieval Highlands for mushrooms and golden souls to help Vivian. We didn't get enough mushrooms and struggled with dragon coins and golden souls. Vivian did consume the ones she could with the materials she had and ended up consuming five.

Once Vivian left, Sara and I started grinding for the other dragons we wanted.

A few hours into Sara and I alone, Skylar got on. I decided that I wanted the candorian dragon before the new update. The new update is said to make all the dragons that need fifty egg fragments go up to one hundred. While Sara and I were both hunting (she was helping), Skylar happened to get on. "Oh great Skylar's on.." I muttered, continuing my search. "Isn't she like your best friend?" Sara questioned. "Well yeah but sometimes she's just annoying... Speak of the devil. Protect me for a sec." I switched windows from Trove to discord where Skylar was spamming me.

Skylar:
Hey Megan you wanna do shadow tower? I'm really good at it now!
C'mon Megan...
Megannnnn
Megannnnn
What are you doing in Uber 2?
I already got the candorian dragon a long time ago
Megannnnn

I groaned. "Hey Sara do you mind if I go invisible?" I asked. "Nope." She replied. And with that I went invisible on discord.

Going invisible was basically appearing as you're offiline but you aren't and still can have full access to discord.

Sara and I grinded dragons into the night. Not alot of luck but we weren't bad! Skylar kept teleporting so I turned do not disturb on while I was hunting and turned it off when I found a dragon for Sara to teleport. Near the end when we lost all luck for candorian dragon hunting we gathered things for Vivian, hoping to give them to her later.

"Well I gotta go, see ya later." Sara said, leaving the call.

I sighed and went to log out of discord when I noticed alot of messages from you know who, Skylar. "Can't wait to read all these..." I said to myself with sarcasm as I logged off Trove and clicked on Skylar's dms.