Chapter 1

We were supposed to be working on out cell project for science but Sara and I were just talking while Hunter and Taesan did all the work. Yes Sara and I brought things in and did a few things but then it kinda died down for us. Then something struck Sara's chair with a loud thud. Looking over, we found that it was clay. I grabbed the clay and looked at the kid who threw it. "You show 'em Megan." Sara smirked as I threw the clay back at the boy. I hit him in the head. "Headshot!" Sara gave me a fist bump. "Could you guys focus on the project?" Hunter butted in. Sara and I turned back around and layed our heads on the desk.

Of course I was defending my crush! Who wouldn't?! So what if I hit the kid, he was annoying anyways...

Sara and I did a few things (such as hold something for one of the boys) but nothing else besides talking to each other.

"So you play Fortnite?" Sara asked. "Nah not much. I don't see what's so good about it." I said. "Yeah I've always been into the games nobody really knows about like Trove." Sara replied. Mentally I was having a breakdown. I played Trove!! And to think that game got boring... "Oh yeah Trove! Man I love that game!" I smiled. Sara handed me a paper and pencil. "Write your user down. When do you get home after school?" Sara asked. "About 4:50." I wrote down my username, Ubaeris, and handed the paper back. "I'll friend you around then and we can play. How far are you?" Sara examined the username. I can't imagine what she thinks of it... "I've gotten up to Forbidden Spires but I never go there since I'm always dying. I got a bone dragon not to long ago. I sorta set goals for myself as I go." I replied. "Oh yeah I'm up to Neon City. I joined somewhat recently. For goal-wise I guess I wan-." "Could we get some help with labels?" Taesan interrupted. Sara got out a blank sheet of paper and began writing labels and cutting them out while I taped them to the toothpicks and Hunter put them in their places. "Anyways yeah goals I guess any dragon really." Sara said as she continued to cut out labels. "Bone Dragon was my first goal I set. Bleached bones were the death of me. Advice  though, if you see a golden soul EVER, grab it cause you never know if you'll need it." I explained as I taped the labels to toothpicks. "Gotcha."

End of the day Sara and I walked through the band room. Yes she played baritone but I played saxophone so I took mine home over the bus. "So 4:50?" "Yup! See ya then!" I waved goodbye to Sara as we walked to our buses.

I sat with Skylar. We both played saxophone but it worked. "So Sara... What do you even see in her?" Skylar asked as I grabbed my phone from my backpack. "She's everything! Now I said Jack was good but Sara is something! We're become really good friends too!" I said with joy as Skylar looked disgusted. "How do you even like girls to begin with?" Skylar retorted. "I just prefer being in a relationship with a girl instead of a guy." I said simply. She wasn't gonna get to me. "Does that mean you like me?! I'll... I'll reject you again!" Skylar said with fear as she backed away from me in the seat. "No Skylar it doesn't mean I like you!" I scoffed. "Anyways enough chatter, BTS is coming out with a new album today and we can listen to it together over Discord!" Skylar sounded like a child. I really wasn't that much into BTS. As much as I liked some of their songs, they all sounded the same. "Eh can't." I said with fake disappointment. "Aww why?" Skylar whined. "Got plans." I said with slight confidence. "Well what about the hot guy judging?" Skylar tried lightening the mood. "Eh I don't think so either." I shrugged my shoulders. Anything without Skylar was something I'd do. The chick's the world biggest homophobic person to ever exist! "So liking girls means we can't do anything that involves guys?" Skylar asked curiously. "No I doesn't mean that. I said I was busy with other things." I said with somewhat sternity. "Well maybe I can join you in your plans." Skylar said with hope. "Nah. You wouldn't like it." I said. "Is it just you?" Skylar asked. "No." I replied. "It's Sara and I."

A/N: heheh short chapter. So with school out I'll be able to maybe update more and possibly off schedule updates! But with school out most of my school related stories (such as this one) are going to be a little harder to get ideas for... I'll try my best though! Have a wonderful day or night, whenever you read this! 🎷💖 (No baritone emoji ;-;-;)