ECLIPSE CHILD 27.5

The events of this chapter take place in the story 'Eclipse Child' between chapters 27 and 28

***

There is a wolf inside of your heart, baby. 

And that is why when the night falls, 

you call for me like the moon

***

When I was eight, I helped Sandra in the kitchen. The effort resulted in me burning my hand. The pan looked innocent enough, but the moment my skin made contact- it was fire.

The memory comes to my mind as I lay on the bed, Orion bent over me, his lips moving along mine.

Fire.

It's not just my hand, but my body. My whole body is being burned.

I gasp as he moves down, his lips following the edge of my jaw until they reach just under my ear. The area is sensitive, causing laughter to spill out of me involuntarily.

Orion raises his head, an eyebrow coming up in amusement.

"Stop-no-,"

A playful growl forms in his chest as he tackles me, biting and sucking the place that had me laughing. I squeal, unable to hold back.

The mood is changing so fast though.

One minute we are laughing, the next, Orion's lips are swallowing my giggles, a new fierceness hidden in his movements. He is rougher than before, pushing against me.

A moan slips through me. The sound changes his position. He joins me, groaning at the noises I am making. All embarrassment has left me. I'm to absorbed in his body as it presses against mine to register what I should be embarrassed about. Greed has taken over my thoughts. I want more. More. More

Orion pulls back, his mouth moving in between my breast. He captures the left, sucking on the nipple and running his nails down the side of my body.

My hands are tangled in his hair, unable to pull away. The curls have coiled around my fingers, trapping me to have only one option but pull him closer.

He doesn't though.

"I know you," he wiggles his eyebrows at me, shaking his head, "you want to dominate everyone. But not here."

I inhale sharply, about to yell at this idiotic wolf for breaking the mood with his blunt words when his actions cut me off. His tongue slides down my stomach, tracing my navel. His hands grab my hips, nails extending into claws as they painfully grip the skin.

His tongue continues down, not stopping until they reach their destination.

"Ah..." my gasp leaves me arching my back, hands still lost in his hair as his tongue enters me, tasting me. Orion's beard rubs against the edges, increasing the pleasure and causing my breaths to come out short.

Fire. I was burning on the outside. But now I'm burning from within.

I pull on his hair, an involuntary action, something I cannot control. My body is taking over, doing things that I have no control. My hips are moving with his tongue. Rocking back and forth.

"Fuck..." I can't take more of this.

He breaks off, smiling at me, a smug look on his face as he lets me see my desire stain his lips.