Chapter 8 ~Rose dress

Molly's POV
I see Rose wave at Theo. She cant just do that! He's my boyfriend. So when Theo smiled at her I ran to Theo and kissed him. Rose immediately turns away and goes to the car.

I smile against his lips, but he doesn't kiss me back. He pulls away and a disgust expression plastered on his face.

"Molly! What's wrong with you?! I don't like you!" He practically shouts at me, while wiping his lips, in attempt to get the taste out of his mouth.

I feel like I got shot at his words. It has been my goal to ruin Rose Holls life. And I was doing just fine untell she came back with a new makover.

Guess what, me and her used to be best friends. We would always go shopping together, meet each other after school. Basically everything. Untell freshman year.

Flashback

I walk through my new high school, taking in everything new. I was looking for my best friend of all time.

I go to my new locker but stop when I see Rose kissing my childhood crush, Jay.

I feel tears brim at the edge my eyes and rage taking over me. She knew I was in love with him since the 5th grade when he saved me from falling in a pond.

Present

It has been my life goal to ruin her life ever sense. She obviously didn't know what she did not but when I said some secrets about her she's hated me.

She never said anything of my secrets but I've said hers. I honestly feel kinda bad but she ruined my life and that's when I changed.

I used to be a sweet girl. And I never did anything wrong, I was the good girl. Rose and I tried are friendship again but we lost the point in it.

I look at Theo tears fall carelessly down my cheeks. He takes one look at me and runs to where the gym is. I let out a quiet sob.

She ruined my life. Took everything away from me. And now I was gonna destroy her. Piece by piece.

2 hours later

I go into my pink room and take out a book that has pictures in it. So basically it's a scrap book.

I look at it and I frown when I see I was little but with a girl with black hair. Jade MOY. We used to be childhood friends?! Oh my gosh, is that the other girl I was best friends with, besides Rose.

She stopped being my friend in freshman year also, for somthing I don't even know.

Now she's best friends with Rose and Finns boyfriend. My gosh.

I take out the picture and hide it under my bed. I see a picture with me and Rose. I smile at the memory then I remember she ruined my life so I slam the book shut and put it back.

I hear a knock on my door, I say come in. Then my dad comes in wearing a suit.

"Hey Sweeetie. Get ready were going to a ball with the Holls family. Be down in an hour." my dad informs and leaves. The Holls family?!!

Roses POV

I get ready as fast as I can. (What Rose is wearing)

I brush my hair a let it fall down my back

I brush my hair a let it fall down my back. I then put on some red heels and it makes me look really tall. I don't put on any makeup except some dark red lipstick.

Uriah knocks on my door. "Your ready Rose?"

"Yeah, be out in a minute."

There all at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. They look up when they see me and stare at my dress in awe. Jade is wearing a jade green dress with straps. She looks so short right now but the dress is gorgeous.

"You look gorgeous." Nicolas says. I look up at him with a bright smile.

They all lead us out of the door to a black limo. I get in it, and sit next to Uriah and Jade.

We then stop at...... Molly's house, she's also coming? Finn visually stiffens and I choke on my spit.

Molly comes out with her mom and dad. She's wearing a hot pink silky dress, that sticks to her body like a second skin. She kinda looks cheap.

They get in the same Limo with us. Molly decided to sit by Finn and cuddle up to him. I can see tears brim at Jades eyes. She being cheated on and he's letting that happnen.

My brother is so much better then this. 

I break the silence, "Molly's mom, can you tell your trashy daughter to stop rubbing herself on my little brother. First of all, your watching her basically cheat. And second off all his girlfriend is right there." I motion to Jade.

Everyone looks up at me gaping. Molly stopped cuddling with Finn. And Jade has the biggest smile on her face. Finn has a small smile. Uriah and Nicolas are smirking at Molly parents who look mad. And my parents are gaping at me. Molly's mom is glaring at me, knowing what I did to embarrass her.

We stop at a big palace.

"Let's go!"