Chapter 2:

*a few weeks later*

The story got worse when two guys came to our table. Go-go and stilly. Our group before was a group of four girls and we were all very close. But when the guys came all heck broke loose.  We all started getting into fights. And we were constantly mad at each other. But the story of a great friendship between four girls ended for what seemed like a lifetime when terrath came. He ended up liking pippy. Who liked him back. She ended things with him and he grew to hate her. He then liked lily and she ended things quickly. Nothing happened. He liked Emma. She turned him down. He spread a rumour about them dating. Thank god he didn't like me... or at least that's what I thought. Later on I became very good friends with Anthony. He was almost as nerdy as me and a big tech geek. He became great friends with my group. Back to terrath. A few months later he ended up liking me. I ended that the quickest! Two days. But after he hated me and I truthfully didn't care. A few weeks later Anthony and me got into a fight. I thought I had lost my guy best friend. Until he came and apologized. He realized he had been really rude and we went back to being great friends.
From this point my story got so much better. It felt in place. It felt like when you get done with running and you think your going to faint but then you breath and don't feel so bad anymore. Well that's how my life felt. Or like when you jump off a diving board and then you go too deep and feel as if your never going to make it up in time but when you do you feel as if "why was I ever scared about that" well you'll see why that feeling was just right.