Chapter - 4

The following day was not so good in Minho mansion. Lee min ho was so caught up with work that he didn't get time to checkup on Taehee. Most of the work was about her engagement and its preparations.

While Taehee,

She was all prepared for her plan to execute. She could not even sleep for the whole night because of many reasons. Firstly, she didn't even thought that her father will force her to marry some random dude and that to too early.

Second, in making her plan. She doesn't want to leave any clue behind her as she know very well that her father won't take any second to catch clues behind her.

She can't take it anymore so she stood up and went downstairs to her father and,

"Appa, I want to talk to you" she said while rubbing her hand simultaneously.

"Sure sweety, come and sit here"
A wave of guilt hit had her but she obediently sat next to him.

Taehee

"Appa, I'm very sorry for last night. I was so shocked because of this whole marriage thing and shouted on you."

"I'm too sorry tae tae that I raised my voice over you" he said and kissed my forehead.

'Ready to drop the bomb'

"Appa,

I will marry him. I will marry Jong Suk only because of you"

I told him and he was shocked at first, but in a split second he became so cheerful and hugged me very tightly and started rambling how happy he was to hear this.

"Tae tae, I'm so happy now and I have so many preparations to do, so for now, I'm going to So Man's place to tell him this good news, but don't worry dear, after I'll come, we will have our little party, okay, bye dear"

And with last kiss on forehead, he dashed outside being so happy and delighted.

Poor Appa.

After he was gone, I checked all the cameras outside of the house and found that every corner have tight security except around the back of the garden.

I made a mental note 'back of the garden'. Then I went towards my room and locked the door and Opened my secret safe.

Only this one is something which Appa doesn't know about.

Inside of my room, there is a big portrait of mine when I turned 16. Below that portrait, there is a sofa placed underneath it. Behind this was nothing but wall, .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But no one know that, it was actually a small door which looks like a wall. 😏😎

I am so possessive regarding its safety. 😒😒

After opening this wall looking door, there you can see a safe placed safely inside of it.

I opened it to take out some important things; a mobile phone, map and huge amount of cash.

To be continued...