1

# Spelling and grammar mistakes everywhere..?

IZAYA POV

There he was.. "Shizu-chan~" Say it.... "Don't call me that!!" Say it Izaya!! "And how many time I told you to stay out from Ikebukuro!!" He throw the vending machine at me. Why can't I say it? I smirk and dodge before it can hit me.  "Why Shizu-chan~?" Why did I can only make him angry? "I will fucking kill ya!!!" The flash of hatred on his eyes make me let go my precious switchblade, fall to the ground. He run towards me and punch me of my face. Why..? I just want to be his friend..

The punch make me fly across the road and hit the lamp post.. Why can't I say the simple words? I stand up but cough out blood. Maybe Nii-san words are true after all.. Something like us will never feel love from someone else except our self and only us.. I look up to the blonde male with a smirk on my face. "The punch surely can kill someone, Shizu-chan~ You are truly a monster~" I need to go away from here.. I leave the place before the monster can say anything.

SHINRA POV

"Celty~ I'm back!!" I shout happily as I open the door. I see a beautiful woman on the couches, watching television. [Welcome back..] She reply with the PDA she have, I smile. Even she have no head, she still beautiful. I sit next to her. "No welcome back kiss?" After I say that, she punch on my stomach. I feel lost some breath for a sec.. [I'm out.. Shizuo want to see me..] I smile weakly. "Okay!! Celty my darling!!" I try to stay happy but I don't think I can keep all this thing anymore..

After I can breath again, I laying on the couches. Why? Why'd she always like this? If she didn't love me back... Why don't she tell me? Tell me to stop? Or just reject me? Why must she let my hope up? Everytime I try to be near her.. She always say the same thing. She's out and Shizuo want to see her.. Does she love Shizuo? She say Shizuo is only her friend but... I don't know anymore. I should listen to Nii-san before.. Why didn't both of us just listen to Nii-san before? If we did...

All of this will never happen... We will never feel hurt like this.. Something like us will never feel love from someone else except our self and only us.. Nii-san words rang in my head. I take the glasses off and put it on the table. "Shinra Nii-san.. Are you home?" A voice from the door. I stand up and see a black hair make me smile. "You can come Izaya.." He walk in and my eyes widen when see a blood on his face. "Don't tell me it was because Shizuo again.." He look away.

I sigh. "Come here.." I pat on the seat next to me, he sit and take a lot on it. "I see you get the punch.." He flinch when I touch his cheek. "It's okay.. It's almost heal.." He sigh and lean on the couches. I only look at him without saying anything else. Only stare at him.. But also thinking about our stupid life. I rather life as ourselves than this stupid act. Will Izaya agree to come with me? Go back to where we are belong to? I don't want to leave him alone in here.. He will suffer in here..

3RD POV

"Let's go back to England..." Shinra say. The sudden words that coming from Shinra did catch Izaya off guard but Izaya run his hand through his hair and sigh. "Okay.. I also want to drop all this act..." Izaya was smiling at Shinra who was smirking. The sudden change of their character turn drastically. Who would thought that devil Izaya can smiling like an innocent children while the kind hearted Shinra can smirking devilish. This is no dream.. This is the real them..

They are both are siblings, a twins with one older brother.. Make it two because there another one who they thought like a brother even not by blood. They're act totally different around people to make themselves fit with the crowd but it seem, no one care about them.. Not even when they are in evil or in good side.. People still never show love to them.. In Shinra case, Celty always beat him whem he tell his love to her since the days she live with him.. And Shinra fed up with it.

In Izaya case, Shizuo and people around him also show hatred towards him and he don't like to get a same look from everyone... And Izaya fed up with it.. They feel like want to kill themselves.. Being good? People will say that they are fake.. Being evil? People will say that they are scum.. So, what they what them to be? Nothing... Nothing means not exists.. Just go fucking kill yourself. But why didn't they do that long time ago? Because they can't die.. They are... Immortal..

"Nii-san will be mad at us when see what happens to us... You know" Izaya say while frowning to Shinra who just chuckling as he packing everything of his stuff. "Just ignore it.. It's not like we didn't got used with all his lectures.." Izaya smile as a respond. Shinra look at him. "What will happen with your apartment in Ikebukuro and Shinjuku?" Izaya sigh. "I will tell Namie to take all my stuff and sell the apartment that one in here but she need to take care the one at Shinjuku."

Shinra nod. "It means that the head will on your assistance hand.." Izaya wave his hand. "Don't worry.. The head is not there.. I already keep it somewhere safe.." Shinra sigh and pull the luggage with him. "Want to grab your stuff first?" Shinra ask, Izaya shrug. "Only my laptop and a few pendrive. No clothes..." Shinra snicker earn a glare from Izaya. "Anyway.. Are you sure that you not gonna tell Celty where we are going?" Shinra shook his head. "Not like she care about me."