Ch.2

Authors Notes: I do not own BNHA (Boku No Hero Academia) all rights are reserved to the owners and the people who made BNHA

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shouto's P.O.V

I came to school a bit early but I don't even care.... I just want to see my sweet Deku~

I head into my class and sat at my chair, waiting for my sweet, precious, Deku~~

Almost everyone came except for Deku, ' where the hell is he?! ' I have been waiting for him and then this happens.. HE IS STILL TALKING WITH THAT BAKUGO BOY!!!

I was angry at the thought of it, being so close to my precious Deku, but I have a perfect plan to make him get an attention to me..and only me.

Izuku's P.O.V

there's the same stare again, he won't stop staring at me intensely. Instead of shaking in fear, I went up to him and tried to see if I can tell him to stop staring at me.

"Hey Todoroki-kun? You've been staring at me for the past 2 minutes and it's getting creepy.."
Todoroki-kun finally snaps back when he saw me and blushed.

"Huh.? Oh u-umm sorry.." He apologize to me and I forgive him. "Hey Todoroki-kun? Wanna eat lunch together?"I said and waited for him to response back "sure" and he actually smiled! For the first time! "We'll see you at lunch time Todoroki-kun!!"

Shouto's P.O.V

Hehe~ he looked so cute right now~
And he actually asked ME to go with him at lunch.

And if anyone gets in our way....I will have to eliminate them fast

I thought of MY sweet Deku waiting until it was time for lunch

Deku is mine and mine only

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello peeps!
It's ya boi! Back at it again!
Now my fingers actually hurt from typing too much.... But I will try my best to keep you guys company!!

And that's it...BYE BOIS AND GURLS!!