Ch.3

Author's Notes : I do not own BNHA (Boku No Hero Academia) all rights are reserved to the owners and the people who made BNHA

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shouto's P.O.V

When the class is finished, I went straight to lunch break and waited for my sweet Deku.' where is he?!?' as I thought to myself, I heard someone running behind me and when I glanced to look at it, it was Deku who is running to get to my table.

when he stops, he is actually out of breath "Hey Deku, how did you get here late?" as I looked at him confused "Sorry Todoroki-kun!!! I was in rushed because I have to put some materials away for the teachers!!" as Deku still out of breath.

"Meh, it's fine Izuku, just sit down and eat" "Okay!" Said Deku who smiles brightly as ever...'I want to smile in front of Deku but I can't do it in public' as I thought to myself once again....Deku saw me starring at my food not eating or touching it "Hey Todoroki-kun..? are you alright?" said Deku with a worried face "h-huh...oh I'm fine Izuku, just spaced out a little bit...."

"Alright then.."said Deku as he finishes his food...

~5 minutes later~

We stand up and put our food away in the cafeteria,"Anyway Todoroki-kun, I'm going this way to my class, See ya later!" as he cheerfully waved at me and I waved at him back. I felt lonely without my sweet, Kind, Precious Deku with me...

'I need to get to class before I'm late' as I hurriedly go to my class

~30 minutes later~

Finally, it was time for us to go home, as I waited for my Deku to come I felt a sense of jealousy coming into me. When I saw Deku with a girl, he was blushing a lot. ' I must eliminate her, but what was her name..? was it Uraraka-san?or was it Ochaca-san? who cares and I need to stop them from getting close to each other ASAP! ' 

After that I went home without my Deku, which is kind of sad but also angry at the gravity girl!!! I need to think fast before Deku is stolen by that gravity girl or It will be all HEARTBROKEN!

Don't worry my sweet Deku~ Todoroi-kun is coming to save you and we'll be a happy family together...forever~~~~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey ya'll sorry for not updating much since school is putting me on lots of homework and my exam is coming soon, and I'm still Sorry!!! anyways....gurls and bois , I hope you like this story and I have to be very quiet since my dad is sitting in the couch and I'm sitting next to the T.V typing this, enough of that I'm gonna be a little bit late publishing this story so i'll see you in the next chapter!

Bai peeps!!!