Chapter 1: Como

It's happening again. " You think you can just go out when ever you feel like it?!?! Without telling me?!?!?!?" he yelled at me slapping me across the face. "I- I'm sorry i-it wont happen again" I cower. "Damn right it wont" That's when it happens. He throws punches, he slaps me like he never has before, and kicks me in the gut so hard I start to cough up blood. *BOOM BOOM BOOM* "R.W.P.D OPEN UP!!!!" "Ahh shit.. come here" He said grabbing me by my arm and putting me in a choke hole. He then pulls a gun out from under his belt and opens the door. "Sir put the gun down" One of the officers says "No" he replied "Dominic just do what he says" I plead "Yeah Dominic. Listen to your girlfriend." The officers try's to reason with him. "You shut up" Dominic yells putting the gun closer to my head if its even possible. "If you guys don't leave I'll shoot." he warned "You know I cant do that son." "OK" *BOOM* He shoot me. *BOOM* He let go of me. The officer shoot his arm. 

-6 Months Later-

I open my eyes to see a white ceiling and beeping monitors. I automatically know I'm in the hospital. I've been here way to many times. "Doctor, Doctor she's waking up" Someone, Probably a nurse, yelled. "Ahh hello" A doctor says walking in. "Um hi? Where's Dominic?" I ask propped up on my elbows. "Well mam' it seems your boyfriend went to prison for attempted murder" He says looking down at his clipboard. "Well you seem fine. We ran some test on you earlier so you'll be free to go home. You've been in a Como for the last 6 months. Your very lucky to still be alive. The bullet barley missed your brain. We've tube feed you so you have the nutrients you need. No one has came to visit you, we tried to call some family but there was nothing on your records. Your clothes you came in are in that closet. And lastly the city has paid for airfare to any city in the world if you would like to leave. The ticket is also in there." The doctor hits me all at once. "Any questions?" he ask "Uh yeah. Can you un-hook me from all these wires?" He chuckled. "Gladly. Nurse please un-hook this young lady from the wires so she may leave." He calls a nurse and she starts to un-hook all the wires from my body. When she's done she leaves the room so I can change and leave. I shifted my position so that my feet were now dangling from the side of the bed. I got up and made my way over to the closet and changed into the blue blood stained shirt and purple shorts and black converse high tops I was wearing when he shot me. I reach into the front pocket of my short and pull out 2 things. The key to my apartment and the ticket to leave if I wanted. I'm defiantly leaving this shit town. Not like there's anything left for me here anyways.