Malec One-shots!

Welcome to my first story on Wattpad! One of my favorite ships in the whole entire world is Malec! Sorry if some, or all of these are not that great, once again, it is my first story! Just please let there be no hate, or I will find you. (jk jk)

Now on to the first story!!

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Watching Fairy Tail

"What're we gonna do tonight Magus?" Asked Alec. He was lounging on Magnus' couch, tired from a long day of shadowhunting, but happy to be hanging out with his boyfriend.

"Well I was thinking we could watch an anime!" Replied Magnus, sitting down next to Alec and wrapping an arm around him.

"Just curious, what's an anime?"

Magnus was astounded. Alec hung around Clary and Simon all the time, and never once had Alec heard them talking about anime? Wow. When Clary had come with her mother, she was always talking about it! That girl would not shut it when it came to those Japanese shows she would marathon with Simon. I guess that had changed when she met Jace, Izzy and Alec, Magnus thought. "Well sweetie, its an animated show that's made in Japan! And we're gonna watch one whether you like it or not!" He answered sweetly. Alec pulled away a little to stare at his super sparkly, and apparently super scary boyfriend.

"Ok then... anime it is! What one are we watching?"

"I texted Clary, and she said to watch 'Fairy Tail'. Apparently they 'constantly use the power of friendship to overcome their challenges', and 'the need for Nalu is overwhelming'. I have absolutely no idea what 'Nalu' is, but let's find out!"

-=+=- Two Days Later -=+=-

Jace walked up to Magnus' flat, very interested as to where his parabati had gone. Alec had answered his text, but it was stuff like 'DAT NALU THOUGH' or 'THEIR CHILDHOODS WERE TERRIBLE' and once he sent a picture that looked like a bird doing a split. Jace walked up the stairs and rang the bell. What felt like hours later, a very disheveled Magnus answered. He could hear sobbing in the background.

"What? Can't you see I am in the MIDDLE OF SOMETHING?!" Magnus yelled while getting shoved aside by Jace.

"Where's Alec?" Was all the blonde said while searching the kitchen and finding several empty pizza boxes.

"Well, right now he's curled up in a fetal position on my couch, sobbing. And he has a VERY good reason need I tell you."

Jace walked over and saw that Magnus' statement was true. Alec was mumbling something, and upon further inspection he realized he was saying

"I don't even know why I'm crying. It's just that she was so young, but we didn't even see any character development! But she's dead, SHE'S DEAD!! We'll NEVER see any character development! Lisanna, oh Lisanna," Alec cried while rolling around on the couch.

"Well I'll be taking my leave," Jace said while quickly walking out, excited to tell Isabelle about his discovery.

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Well I hope you liked it! Please comment with any advice, but please NO HATE! Hate makes me cry ;-;

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!

-Unicornhappiness123