Chapter 3

In the courtyard of the castle Aragorn was waiting to greet the three most important visitors. As he watched as the sun moved along the sky he couldn't help but feel at peace he had everything he ever wanted, thou never dare to dream that one day would be his, his Kingdom his husband, his friends and peace. He looked down when he heard the cheers from beyond the gates and as the pony's and their riders came into view Aragorn let a laugh out at the sight of them. The three hobbits hopped down from their pony's and Aragorn meet them with his arms out stretched, seeing them again it felt as thou no time had passed.

As  Aragorn, Sam, Merry and Pippin made their way through the court yard and into the castle, they caught up on what had been happening in their lives. "She's a beautiful lass and I'm lucky to be able to call her me wife" Sam told Aragorn with a wide smile on his face, "well you won't catch me with one of those" Pippin says with a laugh, "can you imagine Merry tying yourself down like that, no thank you". Aragorn laughed at the two unmarried hobbits antics, "well what have you been doing then" he asked them, "travelling the world of course, we realised after the war, that there was so much more out there, that us hobbits have never before dreamed of seeing, so we decided to take a leaf out of Bilbo's book and grab the opportunity to see it for ourselves" Merry explained with a far off look on his face, "we've been everywhere, Mirkwood, Erebor, Dale, the Iron Hills..." Merry's list was cut short when he noticed two figures making their way down the long corridor towards them.

Well its 2021 and its been so long since I've been on Wattpad, I actually forgot all about this story and didn't think that anyone would still read it but if you are please let me know what you think, I'd love any feedback and where you think the story should go because honestly its been so long I can't remember what the plot was supposed to be. TPWK