Chapter 14

I snuggle up to the warm pillow thing  in front of me since I was freezing cold.I smile as I wrap my arms around the  warm like pillow. As I snuggle into the pillow, I hear a heart beat and slow breathing. I just thinks it's me being half asleep and contine to snuggle into it.  After a few mins, the pillow moves a little and grunts. I open my eyes to see that I'm snuggling into Jeff. I can feel my whole face go really red. I then let go and sit up. "Is this really happening? How did I get here?" You ask yourself. The all the memorys from last night flood into your head and you blush again. 

   I quickly go to get up, but then Jeff grabs onto me and pulls me back into the bed with him.This time my back is to him and I can feel his breath on my neck. Shivers go down my back as this happens. "J-Jeff, l-let go!" You yell and try to pull his hand off of you. His arms have a tight grip around your waist and he doesn't seem to budge. 

   "Jeff!" You yell and try to pull harder on him hands. "I have no choice." You then roll over to face Jeff as your still in his arms. Your face is about a half an inc away from Jeff's face. His breathing is slow and his breath doesn't stink at all. His face is really relaxed and looks so peaiceful. For a second, you even forgot that he was a cold blooded killer. Your then relize that your staring at him and go full face red. "J-Jeff, l-let g-g-go." You studder as you speak as loudly as you can. 

   "Shhhhhh." All that Jeff says and pulls you closer. Your face then gets barred into his chest. Your face now a dark shad of red as your so close to him. As you breath in and out, you can't help but smell him. He kinda stinks but his jacket smells kinda good at the same time. "J-Jeff." You say, but is muffled by his jacket. You try to push off of him as his grip around you gets tighter. 

   After about 10 mins of trying to get free, Jeff finally starts to wake up. His grip around you was still pretty tight as he didn't know you were there yet. He take one arm off of you and scratches his head. "J-Jeff?" You say. Jeff then looks down at you and turns a little pick in his cutted cheeks. Jeff then quickly pushes you away. "W-what are you doing?!" He asks in a kinda angry voice. 

"Y-you hugged me and pulled me into the b-bed, t-this isn't my fault." You stutter. You quickly get up and run out the room and run straight into your room, closing the door behind you. I sit onto your bed and listen for any movements. You hear Jeff get off his bed and walk into the bathroom, with a kinda slow walk. You just sit in the corner of your bed holding your knees as your still replaying what happened in your mind. 

Sorry this one is short! since I am about to have more free time coming up, I want to start updating my books in a schedule that I will try my best to stick to. For now, until school gets out for summer, I want to update both my books on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Anyways, thanks for reading!