Chapter 16

The next morning I wake up to the room I've seen for the past week or so. I get up and walk to the kitchen to grab something to drink. As I walk into the kitchen I see Jeff sitting on the couch eating chips and watching TV. I grab a can of Coke and sit down next to him with a smile. "What are you so happy about?" Jeff says as he glances at me as he puts another chip into his mouth. "I don't know, I just am." I say opening the can of Coke and take a sip. "I guess I'm just happy that I'm not Depressed." I say looking over at Jeff. 

   "Your stupid." He says "I know!" I say happily and take another drink of my Coke. Jeff doesn't know that I left the house yesterday and almost got away. I wouldn't have came back, but I don't have anywhere to go and I don't want Jeff to be alone. So I came back, this is my life now. Jeff then throws the chip bag at me. "What was that for!?" I say smiling and throw it back at him. "You where in space." He says with a cute smile. "Shut up." I says and laugh a little as Jeff chuckles. 

So yeah, this last little bit isnt much but I didn't know how else to end it. Plus I kinda go tired of this story and I have had Writers block. I'm sorry that this isn't the ending you wanted, but Its kinda a happy ending and I'm happy about that! So, for who ever read this far into this weird book, thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me. Have a good day/night!