The Beginning

For as long as I could remember the tales that my family had the 6 totems made by Gods themselves was all I could talk about. There was the fire, water, animal, air, earth and death. Each member of the family would have their totem at age sixteen they wouldn't choose the totem the totem would choose them.

My eldest brother Scott got the animal one as he was naturally an athlete. Mason got the fire totem as he was a hot head. Liam got the water totem because he had always loved the beach. Derek inherited my mothers totem which was the death totem, before they died Derek was practically the happiest person on earth but after he became cold and sort of distant but still had a soft spot for Jake and I. Alex got the earth totem as he spent most of his time outdoors. Jake the last one got the air one as his dream was to become a pilot for the army.

And that leaves me Noah the last and unexpected child, I don't get a totem like the rest. But once you bond with the totem only death or giving up the totem will  break the bond. Even Derek's bond will be broken even if  his totem is death itself. Well since I don't ever get one I'm spoiled to the max like seriously my family is rich and some of us also have powers.

Even though my brothers have powers I'm smarter than all of them. I've even helped them control it even if I'm only fifteen myself. But you know what's the craziest part that I'm the weird one.

Like you guys have freaking magical necklaces but who am I to judge. Now where was I, since my birthday is only 2 weeks away, I won't get a birthday party since Scott has a football tournament that same weekend, I'll most likely go hang out with my best friends Jax, Emma, and the guy I like Max so it's kind of a win situation so it's alright.

It's the day of my birthday and not even a single "Happy Birthday" like what the heck it's been sixteen years of me living and even though I don't get a totem it's still celebrated that I've survived this long without getting killed by that demonic creature who's after us.

I've helped you control them and not even one single thank you, like who raised you brainless baboons. My parents did, but sadly they are dead, when they died my family was a mess. There was no one to take care of us. Scott being 17 had to take care of the three youngest who were Derek Jake and me. I was six, Jake was eight and Derek was ten. My parents had gone to face Damianos and died, Scott had to use his totem to get theirs so Damianos would have the fire totem and the death totem as they were the totems my parents had. No my parents didn't commit incest my mom had her totem since age sixteen as her birth right and my father had been granted one to protect me from Damianos.