Chapter 25

Previously
Tae left to go pay at the cashier and I decided to look at some gummy worms they had since I felt like being unhealthy. However I heard the door open and turned around to see who it was...
Now
Great, they just had to follow me. Ugh where's Tae I just want to leave.

Right after that I saw Tae start walking towards me. Tae: Choose anything you like. Y/n: What? Why? Tae: You're clueless.

He chuckled while intertwining our fingers. Tae: I want to treat you, and buy stuff for my babygirl. Y/n: Oh sorry, I'm not really used to people buying me things since I don't have a family.

Tae was quiet for a while then smiled and pulled me closer to him. Tae: I'm your boyfriend now, so rely on me more. Y/n: This is all just a first time for me. Tae: That's how it's supposed to be, I'll be your first in everything.

You smiled and slightly blushed when he said that. Y/n: You really want to buy me something? I said pulling back and looking straight into his eyes. Tae: Yeah. Y/n: Okay, I'll go look over there to see if I like anything. Tae: Go ahead, but I need to pee. Y/n: Do you really need to tell me that? Tae: Whatever, just stay out of trouble and don't go anywhere. Y/n: Don't worry, I'll be fine.

He left and I began to look for anything interesting. But suddenly... ???: You! I turned around and saw...

Great. The Three Bitches.

Girl 3: I see that nothing has changed with you, you're still an ugly, annoying slut. Girl 2: I never thought you would come back. Y/n: Ugh, I don't have time for this.

You took one step to walk away but the girls surrounded you, preventing you from going anywhere. Girl 2: Wait, why are you in such a big hurry? Don't worry, we're not interested in you, just a specific man that you might know.
Y/n: You're blocking my way so move. Girl 1: Not until you answer some of our questions. Y/n: I don't have to tell you anything so step aside. Girl 3: Shut your fucking mouth and listen! Girl 1: We all know that you know a handsome man, tell us about him.

Shit! How do they know about Taehyung. Is it even Taehyung, maybe not I'll play dumb. Y/n: I have no idea who you're talking about. Girl 3: Stop lying!! Who is he to you, a friend, brother, cousin? Y/n: Ummm...

I was sweating a lot because I'm scared they might hurt me if they find out he's my boyfriend. Y/n: I-I don't know. I said quietly while looking at the floor. Then, someone stood and overshadowed the girls...
Who was it? (I always have the same cliffhangers, FML) Anyway, Find our next chapter.