Chapter 31

Previously
I slapped his chest lightly and he grabbed my wrist without even looking at me.
Now
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️
Tae: Should I Y/n?

He looked into my eyes basically begging for it. Despite his puppy eyes I pulled away and looked at him feeling lots of different emotions. One thing for sure is that I desired him, his burning touch, his low groans, and most of all his soft, irresistible lips. However I wanted to tease him so I took all of those feelings and shoved them deep down into my mind.

Y/n: I promise that when you get back we can, but right now you need to go see your cousin, even if he doesn't like you.

Tae: Ugh, you better be ready when I get back. If not, you'll get punished.
Y/n: Kim Taehyung! Stop being so dirty. I slapped his chest again and it ended with him grabbing my wrist again.

Tae: What do you expect Y/n, I'm a gang boss, or did you forget? Y/n: I definitely didn't forget, whatever just get going.
⚠️ Even BIGGER/ WORSE
Cringe Warning⚠️
Tae: I want a kiss before I go. He pulled my wrist closer to him so it wrapped around his neck but... being the clumsy person I am, I tripped on my own shoe and our lips collided right along with our bodies. His other hand wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling to my feet and our lips moved together in sync.

I won't be able to have this again for who knows how long. Better make it last.

However, just as I thought that, I realized that we were indeed standing in the doorway. Anyone could walk by or look out their window and see a girl covered with a mere blanket and a gang boss pulling my wrist to make it look like this was forced. I bit his lip slightly and he pulled away.

Y/n: You pabo, people can see us. Tae: Good, and want them to know you're mine. Y/n: Is this how every boyfriend is or just you? Tae: I don't know, why are you asking me I haven't had a boyfriend.

Just then I remembered someone who was once the most important person in the world to me.

How could I forget you? I loved you so much, and then... you left.
Who do you think it is? Find out next chapter.