Chapter 1. Her Entrance

"This fight is never ending!" Natasha growled in frustration while stabbing a Chitauri in the head. She ran out of breath. This fight had been going on forever, and the Avengers had started to lose their strength.

"Hold on, Natasha. Comin' at you," Stark's voice rang through the comms.

"What about me? Care to give some help?"

"Nah, you're good, Clint."

He sniffed at Stark's answer and shot one of the flying chariot with his arrow. It exploded in the air.

"See? You got it all handled."

"Heads up everyone," Steve Rogers cut their little conversation, "more Leviathans coming down from the sky."

Natasha stabbed one more Chitauri and looked up to the sky, to see three more Leviathans coming through the portal. She then caught sight of Stark's iron suit coming at her. He landed beside her, shooting beams to nearby aliens.

"Fucking. Ugly. Bad. Aliens." Stark cursed when a Chitauri knocked him off the ground, but immediately shot dead by Natasha. They panted, out of breath, but at least the area seemed clear for now.

"Where's Banner?" Nat asked Tony.

"Uh.. I don't know. Smashing." The Hulk was probably holding off the Leviathans, though Stark didn't know how he could do that by himself.

"Come on, let's go help the Captain."

"Aye." Stark held Natasha and flew to Steve's location. Steve was punching and throwing his shield, knocking some of the Chitauris down, but he's surrounded. His super energy was truly admirable.

"Steve." Natasha greeted him as she landed with Tony, quickly taking the idle aliens' scepter on the ground and shot it at the rest of the aliens.

"What about Thor? Where is he? I told him to close down the portal!" he shouted, knocking some more Chitauri with his shield.

"Handling a family issue, I think," said Clint on the comms. From his position, he got a clear view on the Stark Tower.

"The bros are punching each other," he reported. "Coming to you now," he jumped at a flying chariot, stabbed the Chitauri driver, and steered it to the ground. He landed beside Natasha.

The team looked around, anticipating more enemies to come.

The ground shook, and from the end of the street, the buildings collapsed. Loud roars sent chill all over their body, as a Leviathan turned from behind the building, coming straight at them with rage. Only a moment later they realized that Hulk was standing in front of it, pushing it backwards with no effect. Realizing he needed more momentum, he jumped as high as he can, letting his body got dragged down by gravity, and gave a big punch on its brain. They heard nauseating sound of cracked bones, and the Leviathan was down.

Nevertheless, three more Leviathans showed up from afar, racing towards them. Hulk let out a loud roar.

"Banner, please don't challenge them," Steve let out a weary sigh.

"Hulk, not Banner! Hulk smash!" He roared at Steve.

"Fine, do what you do. Take down one of them," said the Captain. "Leave the rest to us."

Hulk grunted upon hearing the command and ran to attack.

"Okay guys. We do this as a team," he said encouragingly, although he was not convinced himself. Leviathans were far too big for them. The team composed themselves to strike, getting ready with their best stance of attack.

Right then, a shadow from above cloaked them from the sunshine. It looked like a big bird, with very big wings. The Avengers looked up, to see an angel flew above them and landed right in front of them. Her brown hair fluttered in the wind as she glanced behind, then she turned her face forward to meet the Leviathans.