CHAPTER- 2

Anu'pov
In the office
I went inside the company. I saw the receptionist looking at me with a weird face. I went to her and asked her."Excuse me,can i know where is the interview held". I asked. She just told me the instruction. Then, i saw the lift door almost closed but then someone pulled me inside the lift. I fell on top of him (it is vishnu).

Convo
Anu : I m sorry.
Him : ohh! Its okay.
Anu : Why did u pull me?
Him : cause u almost got hit my the lift's door
Anu : ok by the way thanks.
Him : your most welcome.
End of convo

Thank god he save my life.. Omg! I am the only girl here for interview. (The others all are boys) so what! I sont mind. Then, they call my name. I am feeling nervous. I asked permission and enteresld the cabin. I saw a man sitting on his top 5 chair. I cant see his face. Then he turn. Iwas dumbsturk because he was my crush.
  Then he asked me alots of questions. I answer him very well. Then he requested me to wait outside. I saw him coming out with a  victory smile. I felt lost seeing him smile. Then, i saw he was shacking me. He gave the appointment letter and asked me to join the company tomorrow.

So i went home by bus.

Nobody's pov

At Vikram' house

He walk to his room amd took a bath and went down to eat dinner.

His mom saw him smilling on
his own

Convo
Amma: viky y r u smilling??
Viky    :  nothing amma
Amma : are u i  love??
Viky    : ma loose ahh ma ni (ma r u mad)
End of convo

Sorry again cause i wrote a short chapter. I m having my exams on this monday so i cannot update pls wait.thank again for the vote.love u guys💋💋❤❤

Love u anushkha