CHAPTER 12

Sorry guys for the late update..i was busy with my exams and studies...hope you guys are not angry with me...and here we go the chapter 12

ANU's P.O.V

After having a tiring day, i went back home with a sad face but my mom starts with the topic that i hate the most in the world.Don't you get irritated if people keep saying the same thing again and again..Dad just giving mom signal which i saw..i just don't want to argue with my mom so i just ignore whatever she say..and went to my room and saw my sister was busy studying for her public exam..which is in 2 day to start.i don't want to disturb her so i just went to the bathroom and took a hot bath.. in my wardrobe all my dress was messy..as i know its my sister's work.....i feel like killing her right now but because of she is going to have her exam, i m not going to do anything to her..then i just went to sleep...

AFTER 30 MINUTES

My phone suddenly rang...it was my boss. i was abit confused. why is he calling me at this time..agh!!!! why is everyone irritating me at this time......

conversation..

vikram :  helloo..Anu

me :  yes...sir anything important[with a sleepy voice]

vikram : no nothing important but i just need your help..can you help me?

me : ohh sure sir..but do you think its a right time to ask a help at this time...

vikram : i know its not a right time but its my life matter..wish you help me

me : ok sir.. tell me

vikram : agh!! can you be my girlfriend...

me : ok....but.. wait what!! [with a shocking face]

vikram : yea....i know its not right but i have to tell you this...cause my dad see a girl for me but she is not my type...she just want my money...i dont know why are this girls are always looking for a guy who has money but doesn't look for a good heart guy..

me : not all girls are like that sir..i think sir have to change the thought of seeing girls like that..maybe she just want a life like money power..cause money can buy anything but it can't buy true love,our parents and trustable life partner...

vikram : well nice talk..i 'm impress...so can you act as my girlfriend infront of her..pls

me : sure sir...just to save your life from that girl...

vikram : ok then...be ready at 2 p.m. tomorrow...wear  black saree

me : ok sir...

vikram : ok then bye..good night babe...

me : ok ........[akward face]

end of conversation

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Hope you guys like the update...pls let me know how is it....vote and comment pls...