Truth or Dare

The hot water felt good as it cascaded down Nowaki naked form. It helped sooth is aching back and shoulders. As he reached for the shampoo bottle, Nowaki wondered were Hiroki was. The university should have closed by now, maybe he just got caught in traffic it was the Thanksgiving weekend after all, and Nowaki was lucky to have the week off.

Nowaki turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. It felt as if he had stepped in to a soana, maybe he had used to much hot water, but his back and shoulders surily needed it. The mirror was steamed up. He used his hands to clear it, and started to fix his hair. He wanted to look good, when hiroki got back. He dressed in a plain white t-shirt, that was originally Hiro-sans, and soft blue sweats.

He stepped out bathroom and walked into the living room. He looked at the clock above the stove. 6:46 is what it said. He heard his phone buzz on the counter.

    "Hiro-san" Nowaki purred as he looked at the ID.

"Sorry had to stay late grading papers, i'll pick up some chicken on the way home." Nowaki smiled, knowing that his lover was safe and on his way home put him at ease.  

Hiroki came into the apartment.

"I'm home" he said as he set the food on the table and took off his scarf.

"Welcome back, Hiro-san." Nowaki said as he walked over to the kitchen. The smell of the chicken caused his stomach to growl.

"How was work?" Nowaki asked conversationally.

"A little busy since finals are coming up and it's almost the end of the semester. I thought we could knock back a few beers and relax tonight."

"I would like that Hiro-san"  Nowaki smiled he always liked those rare quiet nights at home with his lover.

Nowaki sat on the coach when Hiroki sat on the floor.

"Professor Miyagi told my he's going to see that knew movie in theaters this weekend" Hiroki said after an awkward  silence.

"Which one?" Nowaki said.

"Truth or dare you know, the one staring that american actress, Cassie Scerbo."

"I haven't played a game in long time."

"What?'

"Me and my friends use to play it all the time while was growing up at the orphanage." Nowaki chucked it was as if he had just remembered a memory long forgotten, "it was thanks to that game that i got over my fear of water. "

"Let's play it" Hiroki said blushing.

"What?" Nowaki said.

"It's just us here and it sounds like it could be fun so... Let's play"  

Nowaki was surprised Hiro-san was usually pretty shy when it came to games but with suggesting they play it. How could he say no.    

"What would happen if we refuse to do the Dare or tell the truth" Nowaki asked now blushing.

Hiroki thought for a moment then took out his wallet "for every refusal it will cost the play 100 yen.

"Fair enuf you wanna go first" Nowaki said still blushing

"Flip a coin, Heads or Tails" Hiroki said taking out a 500 yen coin.

"Heads." Nowaki answered.

Hiroki flipped the coin. It teraled in mid air a few times before Hiroki caught it,and hit the back of his hand with it.

"Tails hiro-san you go first." Nowaki said a little relieved.