Chapter 1:What Just Happened?!

Caitlin's Pov:

I hear my alarm go off. I reach over trying to reach the stupid box. I get tired of it so I smash it to the ground. "Ugh,Why do you do this to me, cruel world" I groan. I rip the blanket off me and slowly put on my slippers. I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Why can't I look like those girls in the commercials? I decide to shower later. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I rinse my toothbrush and brush my teeth.
A Few minutes later
I rinse and through water in my face then walk out with water dripping down my chin. I wipe it off and head to my closet. I grab my white-button up top, along with my black skirt. I brush my hair, grab my curling iron and do loose curls. I make my way down stairs and grab my purse along with a banana. I walked towards the door, opened it then walked out. I proceed to walk to my car and drive to S.T.A.R Labs.
As the elevator opens up I hear the familiar voice of Barry's. "Good morning Cait" he says in a gloomy tone. I continue to walk ahead as he follows behind. "What's wrong Barry?" I can feel him look at me with his sad green eyes . I then looked to my left and see under his eyes are bags that weren't there before. What's wrong with him. This isn't like Barry at all. Did someone hurt him? Does he know I like him and is trying to let me dow-. I was cut short by Barry's voice. "I can't stop thinking of my mom Caitlin. Every time I close my eyes, I can still see her there lying on the floor outside of our house with police around it and her just laying still... I just feel so alone and I hate it. I just want this feeling to go away".
I stop dead in my tracks whip around and hug him. I put his head on my shoulder, I can feel his whole body shake. I need to help him, but how?
"Come with me." I grab his hand and lead him to a old storage room that is quite big but hasn't been used in a while."It's okay now, Barry. I'm right here for you" I say honesty in my voice. Barry looks up at me. I take a deep breath,"I know how you feel. I went through almost the same thing with Ronnie and my dad. It hurts and you feel like your alone, but I'm here for you, always."I smile at him. We just stare into each other's eyes for a good 30 seconds.
I then notice him leaning in. Is he going to kiss me!? "Cait." I can feel his breath near my lips. My heart is pounding. I swear he can hear it."Barry" I whisper. He then grabs my cheeks lightly and rubs his thumbs back and forth. He pushes his lips towards mine and I feel butterflies, no that doesn't fully describe it, I feel the whole zoo in my stomach. I was in shock but I soon snapped out of my wonderland and kissed him back. His lips are so soft and oh so sweet. I don't want this moment to end. I want to stay here with him,in this moment forever. He licks my bottom lips asking for permission. I let him in and involuntary moan as I felt his tongue in my mouth exploring it and savoring the feeling. We slowly pull away from each other both breathing heavily. I then notice that I'm sitting on a counter and he has his knee in between my legs."Barry" I barley whisper. My hands are on his chest. I could feel his heart beat beating fast as usual. He looks at me and smiles. "Cait I-". We where disrupted by someone calling for him.
"Barry!" We both look at the door and then I look back at him and he looks back at me."To be continued" he smirks but his eyes are now smiling and any source of sadness is gone. I just stare and nod slowly. He pulls away from me and helps me get down. What the hell just happened?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to point out any mistakes.❤