Chapter 7: She Chose

Barry Pov:

I don't know where Caitlin is but I have been waiting for an hour and thirty minutes. When your a speedster and hour can feel like an eternity. I sigh, I start to head for the door. "Thank you for coming, have a nice day." I wanted to smile and say you too, but I couldn't. Instead I walked past her and opened the door. The cold air hit my face. I stuff my hands in my jeans. It had gotten colder since I last came. I walked away from Jitters. Thinking about how stupid I may have looked to the people. I laughed a little. I just got stood up by The Caitlin Snow. You don't get to experience that everyday. As I was walking past a restaurant I noticed familiar brown wavy hair. I looked at the window and my eyes opened wide in shock on what I was seeing. Caitlin and a man were sitting at a table...laughing. I kept on staring. I must look like a creep. Cait looked so happy. Suddenly I startef thinking about how stupid I've been. Kissing her just to forget about Iris. I truly I'm and idiot. My vision got blurry and I realized I had been close to crying. I took a deep breath then exhaled. I took one last glance and she was still smiling widely. She looks happier. I looked forward. I then continued walking again. I don't know who the hell that guy was but she had chosen him. She had made her choice.